Which Category Best Suits Activism Threads?

I’ve a post from elsewhere I’d like to share on overgrow.com, but struggling to find where.

Smoker’s Lounge? Might seem a bit rambunctious for there where they just wanna chill.

Or are you trying to keep that stuff off overgrow? Like all the activism we need, be, by our actions, quietly getting on with it? Keeping low profile to keep OG2 alive? :grimacing: :sunglasses: :roll_eyes:

Some places are still getting through the end of prohibition.
Wondered where might such supporting words, encouragement, motivational examples of activism, relevant conferences, and explorations of law, etc be welcome here on overgrow2.
… And didn’t we have a place for such in the prior overgrow? I forget what it may have been called. Activism and Legalisation?

(bonus question, and for religious use… that just a smoker’s lounge thing?)

Anyway,
Which forum Category best suits activism threads?

2 Likes

Hello Digit,

For cannabis related topics and discussion on legalization, there are a number of threads on the topic. For instance, Cannabis Current Events (Part 2) is a good thread to post related events. This is within the Smoker’s Lounge category. There is also a sub-category related to security and legal discussion, Security & Legal - Overgrow.com. Topical threads can be created there.

Activism unrelated to cannabis, if it’s political in nature, is purposefully restricted to avoid bringing discord into the public forum. History has shown this to be divisive in nature and the conversations end-up deteriorating over a short time span. FWIW.

11 Likes