White Widow & Bubba Kush

Make a topic and I’m positive someone will reply to that for sure bud @rootfarmer

2 Likes

@rootfarmer I’ll try the aloe. I’ve an aloe plant growing right now. Thanks for the input!

Sorry no pollen

Here’s a shot of the main cola all cleaned up. Incredibly dense and stinky!

6 Likes

Drying room humidty has dropped to 47 =/

I was thinking that may not be a bad thing considering how big these buds are ( the one above was 57 grams wet )

I put a tray of water in front of the small fan in the room. Hopefully bring it up a bit.

2 Likes

The water tray in front of the fan is working like a charm. Brought humidty up to 52 in my drying closet.

Cant wait to sample one of these massive buds

So its been 5 days since I cut the main cola and a couple other tops. The buds that are left are looking awesome with trics getting milky pretty quickly.

Some of the buds that are left have sprouted new hairs though. Im guessing the stress of chopping part of her up? Well see how it goes

You must be keeping that BK very cool. Look at the frost!

They look great and definitely photogenic.

1 Like

@kingmambo thank you! Temps in the tent drop to 17C overnight and 27C during the day. It actually gave my white widows an awesome purple hue.

Unfortunately both Bubbas went hermi on me. Apparently an issue with alot of the fem Bubba seeds from CKS. They never swelled up. I ended up with a bunch of frosty popcorn nugs. I’ll post some pics of the dried product later tonight .

1 Like

I’m always fascinated by the things they do in response to environmental conditions. Some of them just get stunningly beautiful.

1 Like

Ok so here is a cpl of the bubba. Too bad it flipped hermi. It was shaping up to be some nice bud. Ended up with premature popcorn nugs.

Dry weight: 1 oz

And here are a cpl of the first widow that was done in only like 6 weeks…it smokes super clean and has a great buzz. The jar smells like raspberry jam…never smelled widow like that before, but whatever, it works.

Dried weight 2.5 oz

The other tops from the remaining widow are still drying, and the bottom of the plant itself is making me real happy. All the buds are maturing beautifully now they getting more light.

Im thinking around 4 oz from it. Will update when it’s done and weighed.

4 Likes

Bittersweet day. Last girl is coming down. Shes been a hero this whole grow. Going to grow more of the Cropking Widow next run. They both really impressed me.

MAY 4TH 2020 - AUGUST 18TH 2020

4 Likes

Final update

Last widow been curing for a couple weeks. Turned out to be some really great smoke. I surprised myself. Ended up with just over 3 oz.

So total for the grow only 7 oz. With the two bubba going hermi and the one widow finishing way early I dont think that’s too bad. With topping and scrog I’m confident in pulling 1lbs next run.

6 Likes