Who are all the moderaters?

Please inform us the community of all persons that are moderaters of this site. That would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

They have special indicators by their names when they post, there are only a few that I know of.

1 Like

@GrapeApe @Sebring @toastyjakes @Jellypowered @Northern_Loki @Calyxander

10 Likes

Not a hard find with the search lol plus our cute little name shields give us away haha

3 Likes

Hi, @Zion :wave:</></>

1 Like

Seeing as you are well informed. How is it that mods are selected and what is the process and what is the vetting process? How are we to be sure that all moderators have our confidence? Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Greetings. I hope that people don’t become offended by my ask such direct questions.

2 Likes

How I was selected was by being on this site, giving help through my experiences and promoting a positive community attitude all while learning as much as I could

I never thought I would be a mod but one day was approached by @LemonadeJoe and asked to do it…

No real difference though…

4 Likes

Interesting. Thanks.

Yea it is… quite Interesting…

Why do you feel the need to ask a question like that? Do we have your confidence and how does the community know

Don’t get offended at me being so direct

2 Likes

I was under the impression that I could ask whatever I like? Is this not the case? I want to know the process. I want to know who is running this site.

You can but in that sense seems you’re trying to start something imo

1 Like

You’re entitled to your opinion. If asking questions is starting something ,I’m wondering about the tolerance of others. First because you don’t know me at all. Second like I said I thought this was a place where I could ask whatever I like as long as I’m not disrespectful.

2 Likes

What would you like to know…

It’s been cleared up. @toastyjakes has been clear on all that. Thanks

Well Gollllie!.. I didnt know you were a mod. Whats up buddy? :v:

I wouldn’t wanna be a mod. I enjoy being me to much, no filters haha. I’ve only seen mods try n defuse situations . Being online context is hard to pickup. Which kinda seemed to happen in this thread. Happens a lot on weed sites. Guys get to high n read into stuff to much imo.

5 Likes

:trophy: @Skiball

BOO-YAH!

GOOOOOOOAAAAAL!!!

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Me either. Too much responsibility for me and I’m certainly biased on certain subjects I’ve seen posted in the past. People that are giving that extra bit of “power” can change and not always for the better. It’s all too easy to give a member a “ban” to silence them if they don’t agree with what someone has posted even if the post is within the OG rules.
Maybe if a post grabs the attention of a mod he/she could point another mod to the thread and collectively between them decide if it needs removing or editing?
Moderators “should” be impartial :v:

8 Likes

I’d never say seeds 100$+ are totally bullshit besides on here. Especially in today’s legal climate. I’d have drone’s of sheeple telling me about the yrs put into it blah blah. Years of little to no risk legal growing it took. Compared to previous legal climate.

7 Likes