Cannabis growing podcasts and youtube channels

GML is giving away 2 LED fixtures this friday, all that’s required is to be subbed to the 5 channels in the desc and comment on this video, winners will be randomly drawn (brand new accounts automatically disqualified)

3 Likes

hey, don’t tell everyone, it will lower my chances to win! :grin::rofl::joy:

1 Like

i was banned from another forum for doing this exact thing, just trying to help ppl win something (i mean you can unsubscribe saturday if u dont win lol) but i guess they thought i was advertising for myself maybe?

2 Likes
2 Likes

they are giving away one more 550 this friday!

1 Like

I dunno if “cross-linking” is taboo & verboten but i put this up yesterday on ‘what yer listnin’ to?’:

1 Like

…that’s why it is always good to arm yourself with hard drive space & a youtube downloader extension… :wink: there are a few i just gotta have for perpetuity

1 Like

Vader OG, learned a lot from his channel
getting ready to pop some of his Malibu…

3 Likes

I like his daily series. Quick five minute videos daily with the occasional longer AMA shows. :+1::seedling:

winners were pieeyed piper and zippy pinhead

they are giving away five 65w fixtures as well next friday! make sure to follow the instructions in video for your chance to win!

1 Like

youtube cracking down on the cannabis community. pigeons420 and urbanremo both terminated today. medgrower1 gotten strikes and probably terminated soon. mrcanuck was terminated a month or 2 ago and created a 2nd channel. im sure theres been more. you’ll find me on dtube!

3 Likes

Yea Bubbleman got streaming taken away, nvclosetmedgrower got warnings today, tricky-d bailed on growing completely (moving to red state). YouTube is really cracking down on cannabis content.

3 Likes

wow that’s super surprising… he was always very passionate about cannabis and his show etc… had such a nice greenhouse for his outdoor and stuff to. had so much studio stuff too, is he going to keep running the tricky-d resistance show?

fuck youtube! they persecute all the non cannabis channels i watch too. one guy i follow is on his 28th channel already lmao

2 Likes

No melty is taking it over. His good bye video was kinda tear jerking.

1 Like

hah i love melty! his channel is the only one i have a wrench on :smiley: guy streams like 10 times a day though and they all have kinda nondescript names so it’s hard to find anything a second time… i’m surprised tricky-d is moving to a red state i’ll have to go find the video, i guess for work or family or something?

@BloodyAxe where do i find that episode of the potcast or whatever? cant find it on youtube searching subcool potcast

well they just terminated the biggest channel yet… customgrow420 had 1.5 million subscribers! vaderOG was banned from uploading videos but hasn’t been terminated yet, he may have had 2 strikes so he set all his content to private (which won’t help because mr.canuck received his 3rd strike for a video he deleted! they also got dr autoflower who i think had hundred thousand or so and mr grow it who had 75k maybe

at first i thought it was just a new algorithm or bot which was much more restrictive in what could be said as most strikes are not given by humans, they only review appeals etc, and the bots can be notoriously incorrect when it came to violations. they are clearly targeting cannabis content. i’ve heard speculation it’s due to jeff sessions position and also it could be related to canadas upcoming legalization, not wanting people to learn to grow their own medicine so they have to buy it.

what do you guys think?

edit: new theory. maybe russia is worried with legalization coming about their citizens learning how easy it is to grow cannabis… either that or people getting busted have admitted to learning from youtube… or theyre just pieces of shit! сука блять!

3 Likes

Wow, I just found this out! Thanks for the heads-up. Youtube has become a political weapon. I hope something else gets popular soon, I really hate to give them ad revenue.

everyone seems to be going to ‘the weed tube’ but the site and UI is clunky and kinda sucky. i think dtube is a good alternative because it’s based on blockchain technology so the admins can’t censor people and every video has potential to earn crypto. you can sell steem for bitcoin on exchanges.

2 Likes

Checking out dtube now, thanks.