Cannabis growing podcasts and youtube channels

Yes, yes he is. :pig:

I hope his youtube money covers his deworming. Ha! Ha!

2 Likes

you have no idea. 50% of his videos are liquor slams (full quart of everclear or 2L of whiskey anyone?) and the rest is eating glue and glass and shit. and he begs for money in almost all of them. like, send me $20 for drugs and i’ll be your friend. such a sad existence.

he will literally eat or drink anything if you pay for it and give him a hundred bucks. i wonder if he’s done gasoline yet.

edit: couldn’t find gasoline but he drank urine, rubbing alcohol, and ate a can of chewing tobacco.

1 Like

The ShoeNice
The ShoeNice
2 days ago (edited)
I quit drinking today. Laugh all you want. This is the first day of the rest of my alcohol free life. Only time will prove it to everyone but doing it for me.

There goes his viewership.

1 Like

lol he’s quit drinking so many times. he’s been saying for a year he is training to fight MMA too. don’t think that’s happened yet either lmao.

1 Like

You got to keep the drama going.

Never face this guy directly!

2 Likes

This sh!t was hilarious!

1 Like

those eyes look creepy as hell! and she’s giving the baphomet sign too!

4 Likes

Now I see this same guy on Liveleak everyday.
Today he drank a quart of 5W20.
No alcohol, but he did look pretty drunk already.

2 Likes

i think he does a lot of streaming on twitch too. at one point he was claiming to be training for an MMA fight (ya right!) he will basically eat or drink anything you pay him to

in other youtube news, i received my prize from medgrower1s 33k subscriber giveaway, care of @growmau5 - thanks a lot man my new favorite hat!

7 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Mr Nice Guy 420 himself, Jay Sun…

Ha! Ha! Ha! I love this sh!t. :joy::laughing::joy:

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Yaeji 000000000000000

1 Like