Who plans on making seeds?

When works ready I’ll get in touch.

2 Likes

Check our my BB in the outdoors

2 Likes

Awesome friend! Them beans are tons o fun! Haha… banner packs a whallop! gotta bunch more that’ll show up on strainly soon! Just finishing some stuff up!

2 Likes

Good state. I have a lot of friends there.

2 Likes

I want be ready for that one. I do have some DP seeds. I know males are in the mix. Not sure of the Genetics. I’m scared to mess with them right now. Autos are sometimes I’m scared of . I will break the ice.

2 Likes

I have some I’ll donate. The money goes to over grow? I put in some of my mix stuff. I’ll do 4 fem and two regular. I give the seed company names when time. Let me know what I need to do. Support OG I didn’t make these. Sorry didn’t read it :100:. I will have some around October. I’m sure something will be happening then.

2 Likes

What cheese cut did you use?

1 Like

Ah the SSC and Cherry Queen live on…

3 Likes

710 Genetics Cheese :cheese:

1 Like

The canucks bb, the 2 I hunted at least, have smelled like bb since their 3rd node, the stalks even smell patently when rubbed, the dj short def smells bb but alot more subtle. I didn’t have a chance to hunt with the dj short as the clone was given to me by a good friend.

2 Likes

Doing a pheno hunt to see what I can breed together. I’m super excited for it.

1 Like

Yeah and I appreciate you sending them. I didn’t seed them heavy as I didn’t want to seed the whole tent. But we got some action soon. I popped three Cherry Queen seeds one died and two females :rofl:. So I’ll have to keep trying for a male to do some inline work. How have you been? Busy I bet! @vernal

2 Likes

I just hand pollinated some select autoflower Godspeed F4 ladies lastnight on the way towards F5…I started with 110 beans culled down to 36 females 32 males. 4 males were kept 8 females were chosen as target plants.
I might regret using more males in the mix than I’d usually use and I’ll probably have more variation in the F5 then I would have wanted, but I’m feeling confident in my selections as the line has become more uniform with only few outliers in the population…
Only a smoke test an F5 grow test and time will tell.

6 Likes

Just started a project today actually.

Began spraying a Golden Goat clone with STS solution in hopes of creating selfed seed, or as we call it in our world, S1.

It’s been done before, see no reason why it can’t again. In 14 days the sprayed Golden Goat and the unsprayed Golden Goat will hit the mini tent for flowering, so here in 3 months I should be all set.

7 Likes

@Jinglepot

hella selection of crosses

• i didn’t recognize the M5 - what makes that up ?

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Mi5 is a cross between purple Afghani and ak47. It’s a great tent strain, nice squat bushy plants will grow 2’x4’ tall

1 Like

Making up a batch to test out.

4 Likes

Gonna make some. Made a post about it :grin:

2 Likes

I have pollinated branches of a 9# hammer and engine red with black cookies, PPP and sour animal x mac. Seeds are developing nicely! First time making seeds on purpose

13 Likes

Woo! I’m excited for you

1 Like