Who plans on making seeds?

Yea! I got some coming up soon. My babies are getting big. Got black Lebanon bx1 cross with white tangerine haze x topicanna cookies. Leb is from @lefthandseeds

5 Likes

Coming soon.

11 Likes

To a theatre near you!

3 Likes

I’m sorry what is it that you making? The electric charge to water I know what it does. But what is it your doing? Curious

1 Like

Electrolysis, electric current is passing though the water casting a positive and negative charge, this causes the silver to “smoke” off into the water

1 Like

Hydrogen gas also. I wasn’t sure what you were doing didn’t know if you were doing some electroplating something. Lol

1 Like

Just making collidal silver.

1 Like

Waiting on my pollen guy to ship like :sob:

@leetdood , you have a “pollen guy”?

1 Like

im waiting for this lot to finish.
ive hit some of them with bodhis sunshine daydream , and some with a nice HSO black D.O.G male.
targets include some of my previous feminised crosses, (purps#1 x critical, choc mint og x critical, and sunset sherbet x critical and ), and some new volunteers including o.g cookies, grandaddy purps, chemdog,og kush zkittles, gorilla glue#4, 10No. suunshine daydream fems a couple of black dogs,some bodhis “the white” x omg and san bacio gelato. should be some nice crosses in there.
i made the fems using STS, its much easier imho.
breed

14 Likes

I made some g13 s1s on my first grow. Haven’t done anything intentional since though(hermies happen). Think maybe once I have a few tents going I’ll give it a shot but until then I’m gonna try to stick to sinse(hermies do happen though :expressionless:)

2 Likes

I’m going to try make some female
Seeds or pollen this grow,started to spray a female Ak47/ghost haze with CS spray 2 days ago,

4 Likes

Got some regular gg4s1 so want to make a lot more of them😁

4 Likes

Where’d you get reg gg4 seeds? I know a few places have selfed fem seeds but you need a male for regs and as far as I’m aware it’s clone only so no males to make reg seeds with.

2 Likes

Regs are coming of @Swe-can won them on a action😁

3 Likes

I have some auto regs finishing soon sour crack grape crack sour grape cheese crack cheese grape. Should be done in 2 or 3 weeks. Also I’m in the process of some auto fem reversals using STS. The first batch spotted lime sour daddy snowryder gg4 GSC tangie and lemon pie are either showing manners or Male flowers but unfortunately no pollen. Yet. I just started another group yesterday. Another lemon pie Forum stomper Care Bears Double grape UK Cheese Green Crack sour Skittles Cherry Cheese and Cherry Sucker. I really hope this run is better than the last

7 Likes

Guy who I order pollen from, yes

1 Like

Now that im finally getting out of my mites nightmare (no symptoms since weeks)… I’m reversing my two Destroyer cuts (thai and colombian phenos), to make destroyers s1 and “f2” (from what i read destroyer regular is f4, so im doing f5 in fact), and to pollinate 2 super silver haze phenos, and my amnesia.

7 Likes

By chance, can you tell me about the buds/smoke of the Major Indica females? Flavor, structure, bloom time?

2 Likes

I’m going to try make some photo female seeds this grow
Just did 2 ghost haze/ak47 females with some Romulan female pollen

If the weed gods love
Me this will be a beautiful strain

5 Likes