Who the F*** wants to cancel DST?

The ‘Newfoundland Solution’…love it. News at 6… 6:30 in NFLD rings thru our childhood subconcious in Canada. Works for me LOL.

4 Likes

Ya newf is always ‘special’, even with its freak half hour time zone haha

3 Likes

Hey, don’t pick on that piece of Canada SOUTH of me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I wouldn’t think they want it either. We are latitude neighbors and I hate it.

:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Lol, not picking. It’s just the only part of Canada south of Ottawa who’s earliest sunrise is after 5am. Cant figure out where the part of Canada OP speaks of with the 4am sun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just love messing around. When young my neighbor told me she went to visit relatives in Canada. I called her a liar because Canada is waaaaaay far up. Now I know I am north of part of Canada. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh dear, LOL the sun rises at what 630 or so today, while twilight is at 5 AM, should I explain further the difference between light and direct sunshine? It’s darkest before Dawn right, Between Dawn and dusk are light outside, when the sun sets it is not dark …you get this right. M’kay LMAO Today it was ‘day’ or ‘light’ from a little after 5AM until a little before 8pm tonight, you are definitely not a fisherman? lol As per Toronto and Ottawa (merely by proximity to Montreal) thinking they are the center of the universe…The Great Lakes/St. Lawrence lowlands contain more than 2/3 of the population of Canada, in less than 2% of the land area,( grade 9 geography 1976 Scarborough, ON ) So I guess they are, but they have the shortest summer days than anywhere in Canada LOL Just goofin around mate, I drank Export as a minor, eh

1 Like

LOL, actually I am a true fisherman, we go out before the light. I guess I just spend too much time in the woods man, with no direct sunlight there is no light :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man my sis moved to Prince Albert SASk from TO…Long shadows all winter even at noon The lack of light was worse for me than the temps by far…I don’t know how northern Canadians do it…indoors I guess. I always wanted a forest lot home when I was a kid, then I grew up and gardened. I need light in my life. Stay with DST all year, I’ll just get south when the clock changes win-win for Canada…

1 Like