Who wants some Freakshow seeds? Sign up at post # 36 winners announced Wednesday, may 17th

Never saw a wiki, am I just blind? I’ve only ever had males from the freakshow that I’ve gotten to grow could just be my luck. The only one I’m not interested in is the bullrider the other 4 sound great!
I’m working on a ducksfoot to try to get the leaf morphology back to the Duck foot. Just need the clones to get going.

Love to all freaks!

5 Likes

It’s Post #35.

1 Like

I’m down! These mutants are fascinating, got drunken bastard going right now in my garden, really wanted freakshow but they were out so got those instead. If there’s any available I’d love to get in on this and make a thread here for all to see.
Question: all of these crosses with regular(non freakshow) strains keep the mutant genetic? So all of these available seed all will look just like freakshow?

2 Likes

This sounds like some pure fun for experimenting, keep us all posted. I am all in for some weird ass shit to grow. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

My name is on there twice, if anyone wants # 1 or 13? Gotta keep it honest :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Some good info here:

It seems to be sex linked and the males of the first generation cross will exhibit the “mutation”.

(If I’m reading correctly)

2 Likes

I swear it wasn’t there! Lol!

1 Like

freekshow eould be cool to try someday

1 Like

Pineapple express??? Yes, please.
Thanks for the chance, bruh (or sis).

1 Like

I thought I missed it! Thank you for the shot!

1 Like

Afghan bullrider looks really intriguing. Thanks for a chance at the Freackshow

1 Like

I used the freakshow stud to do the crosses. My first seed I popped x with Afghani bullrider was a beautiful female. It didn’t have the same exact leaf structure as the freak but it’s leaves were deeply serrated and lacy. The other seed popped with her showed big fat smoother edged leaves. But using the freakshow for stud instead of the mother may have made a difference in the f1 gene exoression

3 Likes

Make sure to get your name on the list above at the 13 hr mark

2 Likes

Your mixes may not be as stealthy as the straight freakshow. I’ve onlrown bull x freak completely out. It had fern lacy leaves but they were still obvious cannabis 11 fingers leaves

3 Likes

Id like to be in the drawing for the freaks

dont have a preference, but the FreakxFreak and the Freak x Maui would be my pref if I had to pick

1 Like

Sign up list for freakshow giveaways is at ********post #36 ****** on this thread

1 Like

This a Humboldt Freakshow I grew a couple years ago. Beautiful mysterious weird plant

10 Likes

So this is a first but I just realized I’m on there twice… So do I just pick a number at this point or put someone in place of mine from the bottom?

12 and 21. Kinda crazy on that one but 21 please?

3 Likes

Replacing the bottom sounds like it would work. Thanks for noticing but not a big deal. I would notice you was in their twice and only put one ticket in the hat so no biggie bro~~much love!

2 Likes

And yeah, the 12 and the 21 are just signs from the illuminate trying to tell you something is all. Kinda weird alright! That’s what Shapeshifter the breeder calls his Freakshow cross

3 Likes