8 Likes

I was able to get a peak in this morning. Wife said they are chugging along

8 Likes

Couple quick pics today

8 Likes

She is crushing it!!

So funny doing the proxy-posting

Died at needs a bigger tent/light ad claimed seeds !! Haha

I wonder if try giving my partner some equity in the game she would ball out like yours. Cept she took ownership god love her

2 Likes

Here we go wife said she’s doing better then myself lol

9 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like

Water day for them :grin: can’t wait for them to finish up so I can test out how the wife did lol. Have a great day all.

12 Likes

Outmoutherfuckindstanding, my friend :+1:

1 Like

What a fantastic thread! I keep trying to get my wife to grow herself. She hasn’t stepped up :frowning:
My appendix ruptured in July. 8 weeks of forced sit on my ass. Hope your healing up well!

2 Likes

Doing alot better only 2 more weeks to find out if I get to return to work. Ty

Glad to hear that! Its taking me a second to get motivated again

2 Likes

Well one decided he wanted to show off his stuff lol

7 Likes

Dayyyum. That sucks. I was hoping that they would both be females. That’s the only problem with regular seeds. If you have a separate space and you are planning on doing any breeding down the road, he might not be a bad one to try to save some pollen off of. Even backcrossing it to itself, wouldn’t be a bad idea, then you would have plenty of seeds, for future experiments :thinking: :wink:
Next time I get back down in your neck of the woods, maybe we could get together.
I thought that, I was going to be headed in that direction, in a month or so but, the class got cancelled.
I hope that y’all are doing well. Be safe, my friend :v:t4:

1 Like

Wow that’s a big male! He looks pretty good also.
How’re you feeling? Hope your continuing to get better.

1 Like

Did your wife flash her titties in front of that male? :thinking:

1 Like

I moved him away and plan on collecting some pollen for just as you are saying brother. There is always a bright side to everything. If you ever down this way just hit me up.

2 Likes

Yes he is the other in the tent is around the same size. Props to @repins12 these have grown out awesome. I am doing well ty for asking. Next week I find out if Dr will release me for work :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes