Wife takes over 2x2 tent

I believe she did a couple of times lol. Seen her standing in front of the tent naked more then once lmao.

3 Likes

Now that the male is by himself here is the other one

6 Likes

Just popped back in to see how things are going. Hope your continuing to feel better. Your wife is kicking ass with this tent! She might need a bigger one :joy:

1 Like

Doing well. I am proud of her thats for sure. The talk is in motion about bigger grow area for both. One of the buildings on our property is an old store from the 60’s its about 48 feet x 48 feet. Have a great day

5 Likes

Good news the dr has released me to go back to work. So looks like 3 to 11 for me have a great and safe day everyone

3 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, brother. 3-11 sucks though

2 Likes

Awesome! Glad you are recovering well

2 Likes

A few pictures this morning before getting ready for that 4 letter word lol.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Tell your wife, I said, Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Getting closer

8 Likes

Looking nice! Close to the finish line!

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Here’s a couple pics I got in before I was ran out out room lol

9 Likes

Love it :grinning:, now I need to figure out what to do in creating a diffwrent situation for me to gain the similar results. Lol

1 Like

Looks great. She’s doing a great job. You may have permanently lost your tent :joy:. I personally feel you have for the record.

Hope your feeling well.

2 Likes

I believe you are correct lol.

2 Likes

Couple bud shots while she was in the shower.

9 Likes

Both these posts made me laugh :joy:. Taking pictures while she’s in the shower :joy::joy::joy::joy:

She is doing great :+1::clap::clap:

2 Likes

She told me that it was her grow leave it alone lol. She has done good for her first attempt though. Might have to let her have this tent.

6 Likes

I don’t for a second believe you have a choice :joy:. She is definitely doing a great job! Tell her photos are required! She has people cheering for her.
How’s your recovery going?

2 Likes