Wife takes over 2x2 tent

Had ventral hernia surgery was in hospital was able to come home today. Was making my way through the house and noticed everything was going in the tent :laughing:. I said wth I know I cleaned it and had it ready to start the next run it there when I was able to bend and lift. Wife replied oh I took over the tent for this run. So @corey and @repins12 he is what I seen Sweet gum pile up going and proud of her for her first germination and grow.
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/96DCrXPHAPuu

35 Likes

That’s a great woman behind you all the way!
AND what a great outcome in these times!

13 Likes

Nice! Good going Mrs. Big.

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my friend. I’m still at home recovering from my surgery, as well. I wish you a speedy recovery. They found a hernia and a few other things, that I am eventually gonna have to address, when they did my MRI, for this last surgery.
You should be proud of your wife. My wife has stepped up, a few times, to help me get this feminized White Widow auto cross run across the finish line. Turns out she was paying a lot more attention, than I thought she was.
The father was the Bubble Gum, regular, from Mark and the mother was, a Sweet Train Wreck, feminized auto. Here is her lineage

Sweet Trainwreck Auto Feminised Seeds from Sweet Seeds

Autoflowering variety of high stature.

Description

Sweet Trainwreck Auto is a rather taller-than-usual 4th. generation auto-flowering cannabis strain. It was bred by crossing certain 3rd. generation autos with an elite Trainwreck clone, the latter being extremely popular in US medical cannabis dispensaries.

Despite having 65% indica genetics it is quite a tall strain with a branching structure that is more typical of sativa plants. It can be grown [indoors] and [outdoors] with its 8 week life-cycle from [germination] through to harvest enabling plants to mature successfully even in high latitudes. Those who are fortunate enough to live in lower latitudes will be able to grow 2 or even 3 crops per growing season, especially so if the next crop is started a couple of weeks before the previous one is harvested.

Indoor yields are between 350 - 550 gr/m 2 while plants grwn outdoors can produce as much as 120 gr/plant. Its dense buds rapidly pack-on both weight and trichomes to produce buds that are heavy with a sweetly fruity scent complete with the citrus notes often found in indica strains. THC production is very good at between 17% - 20% with 1% [CBD]. The effect is very well-balanced between that of a sativa and an indica; relaxing with a certain uplift.

Winner 2nd Prize, Outdoor category ,CANNABIS CHAMPIONS CUP, Spannabis Málaga, 2015.

Characteristics

BREEDER/BRAND Sweet Seeds
GENETICS Trainwreck x Auto strains
VARIETY Mostly Indica
FLOWERING TYPE Autoflowering
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 17 - 20%
CBD CONTENT 1%
YIELD Indoors: 350-550 gr/m2; Outdoors 40 - 120 gr/plant
PLANT HEIGHT 60-120 cm
GROWS Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 8 weeks from germination

If y’all decide, that you want to try any of my other creations, send me a PM and I will, hook y’all up. I’ve got a lot of the Bubble Gum regular auto crosses left and am down to 4 more plants left to finish up, my feminized White Widow auto run.
Hopefully, you are feeling better every day and y’all are doing well. Be Safe :v:t4:
GARY
If this is going to be the journal, for this run, I am set to watching. I’m going to hitch a ride along, that is, if you don’t mind :v:t4:

13 Likes

Very nice! I’ll be sitting next to Gary.

7 Likes

Great work. Big bubble gum fan. Watching, learning, living.
Hope all is well.

5 Likes

That is awesome, I see a competition developing.

3 Likes

I only see good things coming from this…his and hers tents, anniversary seeds, maybe a romantic little trip to the farm for some thermophilic compost and manures…

6 Likes

Update coming along nicely Mrs. Said day 15 and 17 from putting seed in dirt

13 Likes

@Tejas looks like it has already begun. @Dirt_Wizard you hit the nail on the head there been told she wants her own bigger tent and has claimed seeds.

Little update on myself. Been able to get up walking through the house some. Wife changed dressing on surgery site have 17 staples going into my bellybutton.

@repins12 ty and hope you get to feeling better also. I will be keeping updates on her grow here.

6 Likes

The Mrs. is kicking butt.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Ouch!!! Get well soon :pray:t5:
That sounds horrible

2 Likes

Does the Mrs have a sister? :wink:

Welcome home @Big … get well quickly.

2 Likes

@GCBudz Ty and the wife said yes she does but she would not put that on her worst enemy. I got the only good one out of that bunch she said lmao

5 Likes

Just little update day 22 from seed

And day 20

Wife is so excited she has done them herself. Already telling me she needs a better light and bigger tent lol. You guys were right it has begun @Tejas and @Dirt_Wizard

18 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :v:t4:

2 Likes

Ty bud they already have a slight sweet smell.

2 Likes

Wanted to do a quick update the sweet gum pile up is coming right along. I tried to talk the wife onto doing lst but she said she was not comfortable with that and for her first grow I feel her. She is getting the hang of it I do believe. On another note headed to see the surgeon later today. Maybe taking some staples out.

14 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my friend. Hopefully all goes well at the doc’s :crossed_fingers:t4: :pray:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Little update on the sweet gum pile up Day 28 and 30 from germination.

9 Likes