Win BBQ Cannabis ebook [Closed]

My favorite ganja recipe isn’t actually an edible. Salve made from Pennywise and lavender infused into coconut oil with some medical grade beeswax. Would love to up my edible game though!

6 Likes

Gummies, banana bread, and peanut butter chocolate truffles are my go to. Decarbed rosin makes it easy to spice up most meals though! Thanks a bunch for the giveaway!

4 Likes

What ratio of oil to beeswax works best for you?

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity BarBeQueMan420 and again for setting this up Joe. My favorite recipe for edibles thus far were my home made blueberry muffins. 150MG each and yummy as can be :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sometimes make hash tea in an insulated mug so it stays at decarb temperature and then drink it after awhile.

1 Like

My favorite are hard candies. :grin: Sucking on them bypasses the liver and delivers the THC close to your brain. :grin:

7 Likes

I do a cup of oil for 10-14 grams of cannabis, a cup for the lavender (I can’t remember if I have a written amount of lavender I use. I believe it’s half a cup of beeswax into those but I really just eyeball it.

3 Likes

Two of my very favorite things combined. BBQ and Cannabis.

I usually use infused butter to make my favorite cookies. Actually made some today.

3 Likes

Oooey Gooey Ganja Gooballs… Favorite from the lot scene of Phish / Dead shows. Basically oats, honey, rice crispies, chocolate, ganja…

3 Likes

Medicated snickerdoodle’s are always a favorite of mine!

3 Likes

We mostly do coconut oil infusions. It makes it into treats and some meals

2 Likes

I just got a new BBQ!
I usually just make cookies, gummy bears, or banana bread.
Would be cool to adventure into infusing BBQ foods with cannabis! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My favorite ganja recipe is for cannabis sugar made using an alcohol tincture. This works great for coffee in the morning, a mid-day teatime sweetener, or generally anywhere you might need sugar. I take a little scoopdie any time I feel the need for a little THC boost

2 Likes

My favorite recipe has to be infused pancakes and rice crispy treats
Thanks god the opportunity

1 Like

Good ole brownies.

2 Likes

Mmmmm… BBQ. :drooling_face:

After decarbing 14g of flower and then simmering it in a jar with 1 cup of butter in a jar for a few hours in a waterbath tomake cannabutter…

I put it in my BLACK COFFEE with a little MCT oil :wink: :coffee: :butter:

2 Likes

Slow cooker coconut oil :+1:

2 Likes

I make a roux with RSO, canola oil and flour. With that, I make a great stew or gumbo. :yum:

3 Likes

Chocolate Chip Hash Cookies (Full Melt)

2 Likes

All I’ve ever had was some pot brownies my sister made. Interested to find out what else you can make.

2 Likes