Win BBQ Cannabis ebook [Closed]

Chocolate Chip Hash Cookies (Full Melt)

2 Likes

All I’ve ever had was some pot brownies my sister made. Interested to find out what else you can make.

2 Likes

Goo ball recipe

1 cup of cannabutter melted
3 cups of oats
1 cup of peanut butter
(smooth or chunky)

3 tbsp honey
2 tbsp cinnamon
2 tbsp coco powder
½ cup of mini chocolate chips
I tsp of vanilla

Directions:

1. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and stir until well mixed
  2. Place bowl into freezer for 15-20 minutes
  3. Take scoops and mold them into individual balls
4 Likes

Some salted caramel chocolate chip cookie bars with infused coconut oil instead of butter :yum::yum::yum:

1 Like

I make some powerful butter. Absolutely love making toll house cookies with it.

1 Like

Brownies and cookies. But I would love to learn other recipes. :green_heart:

1 Like

My all time favorite recipe is just simple blueberry muffins… with a lemon glaze.
3-7 grams for 12 muffins. Thanks for the raffle!
☆djsf
1c8dbc93f1cbb0123a17ff20ce0a8b91d337269a_2_375x500

2 Likes

I like a weed latte with infused coconut oil blended with hot cream and then add sugar and espresso.

2 Likes

Ganja Keto Mug Brownie :fire: :fire: :evergreen_tree: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Haven’t done much cooking but I do like green dragon.

1 Like

I made candied buds once. Gonna have to try that out again. :+1:

2 Likes

My favorite recipie is cannabis infused Rosemary Olive oil. I’ll drizzle it on cheese and Crackers, tostitos, a nice French bread with balsamic vinegar or add it to any number if pastas or beef recipies!
download.jpeg-28
(Google pic) but same thing :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve only made brownies with cinnamon in them. I make oil and butter but haven’t done it in a couple years. A backyard cookbook for stoners is exactly what the world needed! Who doesn’t love BBQ? Thanks for being a part of our 420’ganza. peace

1 Like

These were at the shows I attended as well, these are wonderful. I always remember them being given out the size of baseballs though. Wrapped in saran wrap…lol people making them Itty bitty golf ball ones psh.

1 Like

I don’t cook, but my wife does and would love this! I’m sure she would be inspired to put together some kind of :fire:

2 Likes

Mostly I just intake capsules with thc and cbd oil. But my favorite food I’ve made was peanut butter muddy buddies…yum! So good you have yo make a weed free batch so you don’t over do it haha! Would love this cookbook and to explore some more yummies…medicine and good food is a win win win!

3 Likes

Don’t make many edibles, but if I had a cookbook I may!

1 Like

I like to use cannabutter in my morning eggs :fried_egg: . I never thought of smoking with it though…awesome contest! :sunglasses:

Cannabutterd popcorn in my stiring popcorn
The munchies that gives the munchies :slight_smile:

my favorite recipe has to be the fruity pebble cereal bars