Win FastBuds Forbidden Runtz Auto Cannabis Seeds from Gorilla Seeds

Forbidden runtz auto looks like a fun strain I’d love the chance to grow one.

forbidden runtz autos sound great, i’m new to autos but had 1 good experience. i’d like to add to that.

1 Like

Sounds delicious.

2 Likes

Forbidden Runtz yummy. Would love to chance to grow this.

My first grow was autos and now I’ve gained more knowledge I’d love to cultivate Forbidden Runtz Auto.

1 Like

Forbidden Runtz looks great and having some Rudy in there means they should work well for our short summers. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m a big Fastbuds fan,I would love to try these out,Thanks for the chance Big G

I’ve heard this has a very fruity candy smell, that sounds special to me. Thanks for the chance to try. :heart_eyes:

Forbidden Runtz is an amazing producer! Count me in please.

1 Like

I’m always happy to try some new autos! Thanks for the giveaway! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Be a great thing to try and nab some runtz autos as a newbie! Great comp!

Looks absolutely 12/10 would love too try this strain had a couple of Runtz and done well with them.

Good luck too you all!!

Forbidden Runtz you say!! If it’s anything like Runtz photo in an Auto!! Please count me in! Thank you for the opportunity! :v::green_heart:

1 Like

I’m in!..Thanks for the chance…Cheerz

sorry I forgot to add Forbidden Runtz Auto are about to be not so forbidden. its my dream bean to pop so please sponsor me a pack and I will be your number one cheerleader. couldnt hurt and you will get plenty of positive honest and maybe even useful info as I continually update pics of my forbidden runtz auto grow. running a 600 WATT QUANTUM W SOSEN AND SAMSUNG 301h BAR STYLE 48"X48" iBUILTTHISBETTERMYSELF SELF MADE BRAND W A 5X5 INFINITY CLOUD TENT W A 6" INFINITY FAN CARBON FILTER AND THE CONTROLLER AND i REALLY WANT TO TRY THE OCTO POT SETUP W AUTOFILL RESEVOIR BUT DAMN THEY ARE NOT CHEAP AS i JUST FOUND OUT SO i WILL PROBABLY BUILD MY OWN. ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE PLUS I WANT TO ADD A AIR PUMP ANYWAY FOR THE ROOTS ALBEIT PROBABLY A OVERKILL. SEND ME SOME SEED FELLAS SO i CAN GET THIS PARTY STARTED RIGHT
TO BE AWARE IS TO BE ALIVE,
SALTYNUGGS

Give me seeeeeeedddddss plz

yes it has been my dream to get ahold of some of those Forbidden beans. please help me and I will show the world how great you guys really are w a chrono style grow series. seriiously I am your biggest fan and just got back into this after a little sebatical w a little state sponsored vacation DOC style. nevertheless Im consumed like a kid in a candy store and I just need beans to pop and I am contemplating on a octa pot grow system. man everything has changed so much it will give you a headache. just the gazillion custom strains are enough to want you to get back to the basic and tinker w breeding. im definitely going to lean towards growing some landrace stuff and do some rate pheno hunting. i always wanted to and i have no idea what it really takes patience wise. for now I have more dumb love and excitement to overcome anything that may seem overly frustrating. I am all in. love you guys and its good to be back to the free world.
have a blessed day and leave it better than when you arrived!

Fastbuds have came a long way these past few years. I’ve grown out a good few of their strains. Not had the pleasure of growing Forbidden Runtz though. Hopefully this post changes that. Good luck everybody :v:

2 Likes

I haven’t grown FastBuds seeds yet. I would love to be able to try it. The auto and ** Fruity, Sweet and Creamy Flavours* Sounds totally awesome to me.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Something special hey…

how about that those Forbidden Runtz autos arent in my auto stash to grow out yet :wink:

1 Like