Win FastBuds Forbidden Runtz Auto Cannabis Seeds from Gorilla Seeds

Forbidden runtz … that sounds like something I would want. . Then again I want all bud haha thank you for the opportunity!!!

3 Likes

@GorillaSeeds

I’d Automaticly Make a Beautiful Runtz Cannarillo!
Thanks for the chance!

14 Likes

never tried runtz so these would be an aweosme prize to win!

3 Likes

I need me some runtz

2 Likes

Forbidden runtz you say? Like a mouthful of candy, but without the tooth decay! @GorillaSeeds

2 Likes

Looks great, I’m in!

1 Like

I’m an auto grower and Ive grown a few fastbuds strains. Here’s a pic of my recent auto grow Cheers bob

5 Likes

That little auto looks amazing. The THC content is higher than anything I have tried to grow. I’m game. :slight_smile: Thanks for the shot at them @GorillaSeeds
:v:

2 Likes

That is amazing. Nice roll

1 Like

I haven’t tried a runtz strain yet, and this one is high on my list as I’ve had good luck with Fast Buds so far. Thanks for the opportunity!

I want Runtz. Making Runtz Forbidden makes me want them even more!

Congratulations to the winners listed below, thank you for everyone for taking part and of coure fastbuds for donating these great prizes - Thank you Fastbuds!! If you are one of the lucky winners please email andy@gorillaseeds.com. Please include you full name and address including country and also include a screen short of your winning profile. Please email following the above instructions no later than the 30th February 2022.

Facebook : Gemma Phillips & Shaun Marsh

OverGrow : Hemp & CADMAN

Blog : underfe016@gmail.com & twistedfi*7@gmail.com

Rollitup : Soul Dwella & Star Dog

THCTalk : GEORGE & Tommy stoner

Autoflower.net : Minime2020 & SneakyReefer

Nice1,

BIG G

12 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @GorillaSeeds , I may never win but at least I know some who do :slight_smile: Congrats @CADMAN and @Hemp

4 Likes

Well all be Dammm. Thanks alot @GorillaSeeds for letting me to win some cool stuff… Yayyy…

I’ll email you now as per your request…

Much appreciated :pray:
I’ll be sure to post photos & info about the prize once it’s received…

@DougDawson thanks for the tag ,)

4 Likes

You get enough free shit, :grin:

2 Likes

Hey just wait one darn minute, you, you, you are right :thinking: Although it depends on your definition of enough :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I won !!! @GorillaSeeds no way. If true or not April 1st thanks. @DougDawson thanks for the shout out. I read it I didn’t notice I won.

2 Likes

Congratulations to @Hemp and @CADMAN
Wow :star_struck: should be a good addition to your tent

3 Likes

Woot, congrats @Hemp @CADMAN

I won over on AFN, thanks @GorillaSeeds !:grin:

3 Likes

Congratulations @hemp and @CADMAN ! I’m so sooo :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: right now! LOL
:laughing:

2 Likes