WIN Feminised Seeds AUTO GELATO | Gorilla Seeds Xmas PROMO - 2 Prizes (CLOSED)

I’m growing auto gelato at the minute,Im down for this contest

2 Likes

I’ve unfortunately tried the ck version of gelato (photo). Only decent female I got hermed.
Was a nice plant though. But who knows if it was really gelato.

1 Like

Who cares…

3 Likes

Only people who responded…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

lol

count me in for the win!

No experience with the strain yet, hence I would love to grow some! Please!

1 Like

I’ve grown gelato og and gelato41 but I’ve never ran the auto version thanks @GorillaSeeds for the giveaway

1 Like

Thank you very nice one

1 Like

Worth a try. This is a quality strain

1 Like

Would love to try these never grown them before ty @GorillaSeeds for the opportunity

I’d love to try it heard alot about it but never was able to get it

3 Likes

I grew out a gelato(supposedly)… it hermied at about day 55ish and ruined the rest of my crop as I didnt catch it in time. Would love another chance. Loving autoflowers

1 Like

This thread may get a record for most first time posts in it, lol. Good luck all.

6 Likes

Have not run Gelato, but would love a chance to run a frost factory like that pic

4 Likes

1 Like

@Sasquatch you should post all those snow pics together, great shots!

I have no doubt whatsoever, that my experience with AUTO GELATO shall be splendidly dashing.
An experience of the utmost charming kind, infused with glorious joy, truly.

This whole journey shall be documented in a grow journal here, for all to see the majestic awe that is to be the AUTO GELATO grown using the no-till method.

I thank you, for this opportunity, this ravishing fun that is to be had with your amazing genetics, a blessing, a fantastic affair to be cherished and celebrated!

1 Like

Nice
Bring on that Auto Gelato dessert, with sparkles on top.

2 Likes

My first indoor grow was autos, it would be great to grow some again, especially such an awesome strain👍

Here we have listed the winners, congratulations to the winners and thank you to everyone for taking part! If you are a winner please email andy@gorilla-seeds.co.uk including proof of winning profile. please email no later that 10th January.

Facebook : Lisa Woods & Steve Bowler

OverGrow : lophophora.ca & Pluckyevil

Autoflower.net : ThatOneKenGuy & Old-fashioned Coughy Pot

10 Likes