Win Master Grower Certification with Green CulturED [Closed]

I learned the most about cannabis growing from my buddies 12 years ago and also online.

2 Likes

I learned the most about growing right here at overgrow.com ā€¦ Thanks for the opportunity!!

1 Like

I learned everything I know from the fine folks right here on OG!!!

1 Like

Mostly from epic failures. I have perfected many ways to kill a plant. Some ideas worked out well, some eventually worked after bouncing ideas off friends or reading online, but always a learning experience since every time I think I have it down another variable pops up.

2 Likes

I learned a lot from Ed Rosenthal I remember the first book I ever got it was called grow your own Stone maybe some of you remember it but since then this site has helped me up my grow looking forward to this Summerā€™s plants and sharing them stay lifted

3 Likes

I learned the most about cannabis growing by growing cannabis. Next would be these forums.

1 Like

I spent many years up in the emerald triangle out in grass valley/Penn valley California in 300lb a year farms, was def a crash course in growing big!

Thanks for the opportunity to win! :crossed_fingers::metal:

2 Likes

I learned how to grow from my best friends father when we were like 12/13years old. Man what a wild ride! Thanks for the raffle @LemonadeJoe @GreenCulturED ! This is EPIC!!!
ā˜†DJSF

3 Likes

I learned everything I know on a forum
Love these places

1 Like

Grow yer own stone was by Alexander Sumach @THCeed , I learned a lot of what little I know from grow guides and books.

3 Likes

The classics:

Hightimes magazine

ā€œThe Marijuana Growers Guideā€ from Mel Frank and Ed Rosenthal

ā€œIndoor Marijuana Horticultureā€ Jorge Cervantes

AND: https://overgrow.com

Thanks for the offer! Please sign me up for a chance at a formal education!

2 Likes

Trial and error, reading the interwebs (the trials and errors of others), feedback on OG.

1 Like

Learned a lot by reading, mostly online, and also watching others grow :green_heart: I have a lot more to learn!

1 Like

If youā€™re interested in breeding your own cannabis genetics, but find the scientific jargon confusing and ā€œPunnett Squaresā€ put you to sleep. We will break down all you need to know about breeding cannabis and how to preserve those precious genetics. Learn practical advice on how to cross different genetics, what a hybrid or a backcross is, or what parent genetics are without the academic-speak.

Hmmm but could I please have the scientific jargon and academic-speak if I win? Itā€™s the fun part. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I could not remember the author for the life of me, I think because I was only knee-high to a pot plant when I got it and maybe because of the book. LOL thank you for that info

2 Likes

I would be interested in the Master Gardener cert.
I have learned what I know from trial and error, and the internet, starting with The Vaults of Erowid, The Shroomery, and OG1.0. Plus some books. But mostly the errors of my trials!

1 Like

I initially read Ed Rosenthā€™s book which I learned about from high times. Trial and error for a long time and now overgrow. Overgrow has been expanding my perspective on different techniques and processes others are successfully using

1 Like

I learned the most about cannabis by growing and smoking my own. Itā€™s a full circle. Being in the ganjier program, already a responsible vendor who had jushi by their educational program (for the hours they paid me on the clock lol) Iā€™m always ready to learn more!

1 Like

Thatā€™s incorrect, in MA you would be totally able to vend if a license hires you. Ma ccc can waive exemption to anything.

1 Like

First time grower. Iā€™ve learned everything from @SerialSquishy!! Thanks for finally getting me off my ass and doing it.

2 Likes