Win Sensi Seeds, Fast Buds, Barneys Farm & Green House Seeds at Gorilla Seeds

Love Barney’s thanks for the promo!

Love Fast Buds Strain’s They Have Been Good To Me Beautiful Flower’s!!!:green_heart: Purple Lemonade Is A Beautiful Strain!!

Thanks For This Amazing Opportunity Finger’s Crossed!!!:crossed_fingers: Good Luck Everyone!!!

Thanks Gorilla seeds, My favorite so far is Seedstockers Santa marta haze.

Is love to try barneys lsd but any of these would rock if they came with a @GorillaSeeds t shirt!

2 Likes

I’m in, I like Barneys logo. :grin:

3 Likes

Me too , green house seed company , hawiaain snow , love the taste : )

1 Like

Thanks for the chance. Dark devil auto is my favorite strain.

In here with swimgear! Barney’s Farm for this lil cultivator.

Big G sent me :grin: Never signed up, but this was just the perfect reason to join! lol :grin: Yes, hello I am garden hermit and I have a seed collecting addiction. Always looking for new varieties to keep it fresh and my body guessing and no I don’t have favorites. Gnome like me is more concerned with growing style rather than strains. Is there such thing as a bad strain, so DON’T MAKE ME PICK!:smile: And for that one dude or dudette that is going to tell me “this one time I had this stuff blah blah blah”. Okay, next time put it under the sun and use only organic methods than tell me all about how “bad” it was. Big up Gorilla Seeds we all appreciate the generosity! PEEEACE :v:

count me in for this orund too

Barney’s Farm is the all time ultimate breeder! My favorite strain is Barney’s Farm Tropicanna Banana! Thanks guys for the promo!

1 Like

This would be a awesome opportunity haven’t had the chance to work with any Barneys farm seeds but have only heard good things! Thanks for the opportunity and for what you guys are doing for the green community :blush::+1:

Thanks for another give away fellas…You guys are awesome!!!

Love me some Barney’s haha

K.

1 Like

Thanks a lot Big G. for this awesome giveaway​:green_heart::seedling:
Im planning a full run of Barney’s Farm strains for this year, where the Glookies, Orange Sherbert, Strawberry Lemonade and Gorilla Zkittlez will be present.
I would be so happy to be able to take care of their Peyote Critical.
Good luck everyone.

I’d take any thing from these breeders. They are all great

Thanks for the chance @GorillaSeeds! Love me some Barneys Farm. I have a great home for the Peyote Critical. Best luck everybody! peace

1 Like

Barney’s Farm is my favorite breeder, I would have to say Tropicanna Banana is my favorite strain!

1 Like

Good luck everyone please enter me in on these ,they sound interesting Peyote critical could be dangerous!

1 Like

Big thank you Big G for this superb competition, good luck to all.My favorite so far is Royal Bluematic & Amnesia Haze from Royal Queens Seeds…