Win Sensi Seeds, Fast Buds, Barneys Farm & Green House Seeds at Gorilla Seeds

Barney’s Farm beans are always great genetics. Peyote Critical would be awesome to try out. Blueberry OG is one of my faves from Barney’s although I’m currently growing Purple Punch. So we will see.Thanks Gorilla for the opportunity.

Many thanks for that very cool giveaway :+1:
Strain : Skywalker Og
Breeder : Reservada Privada

Awesome giveaway,I’m in.Would love to win.!!!Thanks for the opportunity Big G & Gorilla Seeds.Btw,my fav strain is Alaskan Purple.(Seedsman)

Looking forward to the purple lemonade by fast buds please add me to the list .Thanks

1 Like

I’m in. Always enjoy growing Barney farms cookies.

1 Like

:kissing:Awesome prizes.My favourite strain is Pineapple Express from Barney’s Farm.Thanks for the opportunity.!

Im running Sensi stuff right now…NL Afgani#1 Sensi Skunk and Cali Indica…my first order was a mix up they totally took care of me the only thing that bothered me was the seed pack had tape over the seal on the seed pack. Other than that time will tell…i gave my buddy some beans to pop also and he was totally impressed. Mine are still very little to upload pics. I put my trust in Sensi…Sign me up for Barney and thanks for the opportunity

I’m in!!
I loved running Barneys Farm beans! I have been meaning to try some Sensi as well.

Cheers
G

comment to enter? damn, that seems like so much work, i need to type atleast a few sentences or i will get intercepted by the short reply psycho cyborg killbot!!!

1 Like

Peyote Critical is actually the best Barney’s farm strain I’ve grown!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip, my fav. Barneys Farm (so far) is Pineapple Chunk. I need to review the family genetics, I did see a purple pheno among my crop.

Cheers
G

WINNER Bob13

6 Likes

Thanks for another great contest.

Congratulations @Bob13

2 Likes

Oh wow! Thank you so much, I can’t believe I won! There’s no happy dance emoji but I’ll do it irl hehe
I looked over the strain again and it may be making it outdoors this year

7 Likes

Congrats, Bob13………Man, you hit the Jackpot!!!

2 Likes

Congrats @Bob13 its a nice feeling to win a giveaway :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations. Maybe next time.

1 Like

I would love to be able to share if I could! sadly it’s only 5 seeds, maybe there will be some s1s to pass out at the end of the year if it won’t mess with the stability (i may need some advice on that one.)

Hey smart guy. Plenty of legal growers on here. But dont let that get in the way of a good seething session

3 Likes