Winter 2017 - 2018

The humidity is about 50-60% and it was watered 2 days ago.

I think the problems for this one were not limited.

It never looked great after about 4 weeks into flower with most leaves yellowing due to lack of food. Despite aggressive feeding, it never quite got on its feet again. I never pruned out the bottom leaves and it was very dense. This plant was on the floor between everyone else, and I waited 2 days too long to harvest.

Upside, lost about an ounce to tincture quality harvest, and the seeds look fine. :disappointed:

About 1/4 oz is already composted, lol. :laughing:

I’ll just add it to the outdoor bin.

99%

3 Likes

It happens sometimes. I try to be perfect and do everything right, as soon as i am sure i am the best at growing ever i am humbled by reality. No matter what you do something goes wrong eventually. :smirk:

4 Likes

Damn you, botrytis!!!
I always have to watch for it on my spring crop. It’s bad at this time of year in my area.
My condolences, 99 :cry:

2 Likes

Its not all bad.

I got half of the buds before it got to them, and if not, it will all make fine tincture.

Besides, I am a little distracted with other things…

7 Likes

it’s strange because those buds look fairly healthy, I don’t see any dead leaves on them. I’m thinking you need an accurate humidity monitor. Your house is sealed well, cracking a couple windows may help drop it down, at least in the winter. The mold moves in when it’s over 50% late in flower.

2 Likes

Space Candy 1

Harvest

Cool runnins

4 Likes

What’s the space candy lineage again? She’s a beaut!

From Attitude site

“TGA Subcool Seeds Space is another amazing creation from our Hero’s of the Farm division! this mouth watering hybrid combines the candy flavor of Cotton Candy with that familiar Cherry Space Queen taste.The Candy almost has sno-cone like flavors and combined with that earthy kush taste creates a unique flavor - one we have not come across before.The High is evenly spaced in the head and the body and tends to be slightly creeper in effect. The resin profile is heavy and should make extract makers of all kinds very happy.”

1 Like

Here we go again

Tin Foil Forest Update

Agent Orange x C99

Space Candy 1

Space Candy 3

Space Candy 4

Miss Money Penny 1

And once again, @Muleskinner has managed to way overgrow. I was able to place the last one as my tent did overflow. This time we will run the Reactor 99. She is a short and fat bush.

11 Likes

11 Likes

chop wood, carry water, fill the jars…zen! walk the path to enlightenment :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Space Candy #3 crossed with (Miss Universe x Harlequin). For now, these seeds are called Space.U and there looks to be hundreds.

7 Likes

Yabba Dabba Doo Report - Grand Daddy Purple

It seems appropriate to give a little feed back on this plant. I will admit, I am as anxious to find healthy seeds as I am to taste the pressed product. So far 3 white seeds. :disappointed:

A couple of J’s worth, or one regular 99 size stogy!

A couple of pucks seem to work better than 1 fat one in the @Roux Ex-Press (which is totally awesome!)

I am happy with this, especially as the squished pucks go right into the tincture tub.

Temp is probably a little high. Really smooths out around 350-400 F.

OK…

Oh, oh, oh boy! cough cough!!

I’ll see you later.

99%

7 Likes

Hey man, pass that over this way. :grin:

1 Like

Here you go,

PuffPuffCoughPass

1 Like

do you throw the pucks away or save them for extracting??

Me, well I use filters and I save the filters for a green Dragon tincture, but compost (worms) my pucks.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I have been good all day and I want a chocolate.

Look what I found in the cupboard.

Mmmm, mint.

5 Likes

Looks home made. Medicated?

1 Like