Winter giveaway notification!

Sounds like so much fun, thank you for the opportunity!

4 Likes

Oh I’m glad you elaborated!! Now to reset my alarm to AM from PM :laughing:

3 Likes

Same! lol (10chars)

2 Likes

Mr🐝. This very OG of you

I definitely need to set an alarm :rotating_light:

Thanks buddy

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ll be there. Gotta love OG.

2 Likes

@misterbee and @G-paS Thank you for this… very cool giveaway!! :green_heart: 🪴 :seedling: :herb:

3 Likes

Cool one, and thank you both, @misterbee & @G-paS

2 Likes

@ifish @DougDawson @ShiskaberrySavior @bassman5420 @Pluckyevil @chronix @Gardenartus get in here!!! :green_heart: 🪴 :seedling: :herb:

3 Likes

Calendar item added, with notifications, I’m not missing this one!

3 Likes

Sounds… interesting. So as soon as G-paS lists the strains, everyone starts frantically typing and half of the signups call out the same popular strain simultaneously and get eliminated? :wink: Chaotic seems like an understatement, lol. Wonder if I’m actually motivated enough to participate in this utter chaos… :thinking:

7 Likes

MR Excite

I want to enter (NO QUOTATION MARKS ) …

Just Practicing … :wink:

Thank you @misterbee and all involved in getting this OG event put together… :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

@Maddawg you are taking gifs to a whole new level. I see you buddy!

4 Likes

NO!!! AFTER Sign UP, @G-Pas will publish the Strain/Varieties several Hours BEFORE the Start Time. Enough time, my opinion, for participating members to peruse the Listing. NO SELECTIONS/CHOICES will be accepted before the designated time. More or less, “controlled chaos”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

That sounds a lot more pleasant, I’ll try to make it on time. :slight_smile: So just to be sure, sign-up is at 10 AM eastern and then choices will be a few hours after that?

2 Likes

More holiday cheer being spread. Thank you @misterbee @G-paS and everyone else making this possible

3 Likes

INDEED!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’ve been hearing some Buzz happening!!! You’re a Bad Ass Bee Mr!!!

Grow4th!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for this amazing opportunity @misterbee
You rock

3 Likes

What’s happening I’m lost should I be calling dibs ? Lol

5 Likes

You always put on quite the show @misterbee! Can’t wait to try my hand in the madness 🙋

1 Like