Wizdoms Auctions ... 🌲

—CLOSED—

I guess I will do it like this until I learn how to make a nice table.

Auction will end on June 6 2024

Lot Cultivar Sponsor Type Qty. High Bidder Amount
1 Blockhead BX F2 - Bodhi @Oldtimerunderground Reg 5 @hooddirt $20.00
2 Sweet and Sour Cindy F2 - BOG @dougdawson Reg 5 @thetravler $20.00
3 Road Kill Skunk @kushking902 Reg 5 @Gimme5minutes $35.00
4 Blueberry Hashplant S2 - Bodhi, S1 by 3Thirteen Seeds, S2 by Doober @Doober Fem 6 @chronix $45.00
5 Dream Catcher - GreenPoint @Doober Reg 5 @topdecker $20.00
6 CBD Mango Haze x Goji OG @sprinklememaynee Reg 5 @patsnumone $20.00
7 Hawaiian Lites F2 - Humboldt CSI breeder pack @Doober Reg 3 @thetravler $20.00

:boom: Auction Rules :boom:

Each lot will go to the highest bidder.

In order to bid you need to reply to this topic. You should bid on each listed lot separately. Include the lot number and your bid with the USD price.

When you place a higher bid, any previous bids made on this lot will be canceled. You can bid on multiple lots in one post.

Don’t forget to tag the person you outbid using @ to notify them.

Bidding will start at $5 USD, with a minimum bid increment of $5 USD.

Auctions will be listed with an ending day but not a time. This will hopefully limit “sniping” and make it fair for everyone.

Donation options include PayPal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, or ETransfer (details will be provided to the highest bidders).

Untracked shipping is included, Ive had 99% success worldwide. Lost packages will not be resent, as these auctions will be one of a kind and there is no replacements. Pictures of package before mailing will be sent to winners.

Tracked shipping available for $15 USD worldwide. If multiple lots purchased, I will condense to lowest tracking cost possible for the weight.

Items will be shipped from Canada. Any International packages will need to be repacked, if needed, for package thickness. All packs will come with all original breeder packaging if available. Seeds will be sent after your donation is received.

Lots of this seed has been gifted, traded or bought. I am unable to speak on authentication except for the stuff I’ve received from breeders directly, or made myself. Pictures of the seed will be provided with each auction to show what your bidding on.

—CLOSED—

24 Likes