Wizdoms Auctions ... šŸŒ²

Hey @Wizdom thanks my first-bid-freebie chemdawg x meatbreath beans and sticker landed safe thanks alot!

4 Likes

I guess I was not the only one then.

5 Likes

Hey @Jim i saw you jump in that #1 slot on @Wizdom wiki, are you hoping lightning :zap: will strike twice in the same place. :joy::joy::joy::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::crazy_face::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Hell yeah!
Thank you @Wizdom

bruce-lee-bow-ezgif.com-resize

4 Likes

I just usually take it since no one else does lol. Iā€™ve got quite a few with the number one spot

3 Likes

Yea it was acting funny here too.

2 Likes

Found out what happenedā€¦
images

6 Likes

Auction will end on Tuesday June 25 2024

Lot Cultivar Sponsor Type Qty. Highest Bidder Amount
1 Powie Wowie - (Maui Wowie x (Grand Daddy Purple x Purple Urkle) @BobbyBudz Reg 7 @Pixie65 $25.00
2 Cali O x Blood Orange @MisterBee Reg 7 @Jayy_2the_R-O_WHah $30.00
3 OG Kush x Ol Dirty Glue @Duo Reg 11 @TheTravler $20.00
4 Meat Breath x Chocolate Diesel @Duo Reg 12 @Nonamegoat $15.00
5 Haffa Haze @Foreigner Reg 5 @HoodDirt $10.00
6 Triple Spice @Foreigner Reg 12 @MisterBee $25.00
7 Ol Dirty Glue @Duo Reg 10 @Dank $10.00
8 Blueberry x Jack Herer @MadDawg Reg 9 @Trae1170 $20.00
9 Mataro Blue @THCeed Reg 19 @MisterBee $25.00
10 Super Skunk @THCeed Reg 14 @Sailorboy $30.00
11 San Fernando Valley OG x Peyote Cookies BJammin Reg 2 @Trae1170 $15.00
12 Grape Ape x Emerald Triangle BJammin Reg 3 @Trae1170 $20.00

:boom: Auction Rules :boom:

Each lot will go to the highest bidder.

In order to bid you need to reply to this topic. You should bid on each listed lot separately. Include the lot number and your bid with the USD price.

When you place a higher bid, any previous bids made on this lot will be canceled. You can bid on multiple lots in one post.

Donā€™t forget to tag the person you outbid using @ to notify them.

Bidding will start at $5 USD, with a minimum bid increment of $5 USD.

Auctions will be listed with an ending day but not a time. This will hopefully limit ā€œsnipingā€ and make it fair for everyone.

Donation options include PayPal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, or ETransfer (details will be provided to the highest bidders).

Untracked shipping is included, Ive had 99% success worldwide. Lost packages will not be resent, as these auctions will be one of a kind and there is no replacements. Pictures of package before mailing will be sent to winners.

Tracked shipping available for $15 USD worldwide. If multiple lots purchased, I will condense to lowest tracking cost possible for the weight.

Items will be shipped from Canada. Any International packages will need to be repacked, if needed, for package thickness. All packs will come with all original breeder packaging if available. Seeds will be sent after your donation is received.

Lots of this seed has been gifted, traded or bought. I am unable to speak on authentication except for the stuff Iā€™ve received from breeders directly, or made myself. Pictures of the seed will be provided with each auction to show what your bidding on.

14 Likes

Lot #6, #9 $20 SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I dive in second with bids of $10 each on Lots 1, 4, and 10.

2 Likes

Lot 10 $30 @belleswell

3 Likes

Bids updated. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

$15 on#1 sorry @belleswell

1 Like

Lot 8, $15 please

1 Like

$10 on lot #7

1 Like

$10 on lot number 2 please. Sorry @misterbee, needs a replacement for A-O-Cali-O that I lost.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t Bid, I was the one who sent him the seeds. You are the first Bidder. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Lol to stoned and tired for this, I should go to bed.

3 Likes

Here ya go @Wizdom ā€¦
#8 - $20
#11 - $15
#12 - $20

2 Likes

Bids are updated. Thank you

Sorry @Topdecker you were outbid on Lot 8. I didnā€™t have the bids updated so you werenā€™t tagged, my apologies

2 Likes