Wizdoms Auctions ... 🌲

It’s only me on #1 Wizdom I outbid @belleswell :v:

1 Like

My bad sorry. This is what the table looks like. Can be fun to organize late at night :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

10 on lots 5 and 3

1 Like

@xianpreservation83

Lot #2 30$

2 Likes

Holy geez whats a guy got to do to get 2 stickers Wiz must really like you !!! Hahaha

2 Likes

Lot 1 bid 20$ @Pixie65 hey @Wizdom how many in this pack ? And 10 $ on lot 3 sorry @duo
And sorry how do we scoll or is this everything

2 Likes

7 seeds in lot #1.

I believe the first list you hit as you scroll up from here is the currently active auction. I also believe there may be more auctions.

4 Likes

Oh yea i have been here following the auctions i meant is there more to see if i scoll and then how do you open it hahaha how did someone see lot 5

2 Likes

20 on lot 3 @hooddirt sorry !
20 on lot 1 @Pixie65

2 Likes

$15 on 4 @belleswell

2 Likes

Current auction is here mate. Post 272 @Thetravler

Scroll to right if needed to see who is current bidder.

Will be doing about 12 items per auction, about 2 times a week. So I can organize and get everything packed up in a decent time for everyone and not be overwhelmed.

Have a bunch more stuff I will be going through, so there will be a bunch more auctions.

3 Likes

Bids updated. Thank you

3 Likes

25 on #1 sorry :pensive: @Thetravler .

1 Like

Ok you win that one ! Hahaha cheers !

2 Likes

Thanks mate :v:

1 Like

Lots 6 AND 9…$25… @misterbee SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You Sir are a Legend @misterbee Made me have a good laugh this morning. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

3pm. Ok this auction is now closed. Thanks to all who participated. :v:

2 Likes

Winner for the pack of ChemDawg x Meat Breath fems is #36. Congrats goes to @ManyManySpliffs Get me you details in DM

Thanks all for playing, good luck on the next one :v:

16 Likes

Thanks for chance @wizdom and congrats @ManyManySpliffs

4 Likes