Wizdoms Auctions ... 🌲

$35 on lot #3 @Low.Poly

3 Likes

Hey @Wizdom , if you make the OP a wiki I will fix the formatting for you.

4 Likes

I was busy packing up a couple hundred packs of seeds but have made a new auction table, I just need it to be a wiki so I can copy and past it. :wink:

9 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson Appreciate you mate. Post 2 is a wiki now so you can edit.

I have a few seed that I’ll be roating through, so should learn how to make the table, or if I can copy paste for the next auctions. The fridge got cleaned lol

Thank you again

28 Likes

I added a table and updated the bids. You can turn off the wiki now so others cannot edit. I was not sure who made a couple of those packs so you will have to update that. I have no problem with you putting up my sweet and sour cindy but I would ask others before tossing up their stuff. Better that than having someone object after you get a bid. Just a thought bud. :v:

10 Likes

Thanks Doug. I got a little too much on the plate at the moment, post in my giveaway thread with more detail, so won’t be able to reach out to everyone to double check as there’s packs on packs on packs. I like the idea to tag those who I got them from if from here though, thanks for that idea.

If anyone objected, I’d just gift the seed to the highest bidder for free, is what I was thinking, or give them away if they DMed me before.

I was hoping with this, if anyone had objections to me doing this, they would DM me.

Just trying to get out of some debt and not hoard anymore seed I wont get to.

Thanks again for the table :v:

12 Likes

WOW, after seeing thats how a table is done, I would have NEVER figured that out. Thank you again Doug. You can call me a two finger typer lol.

Just tried copy and pasting and looks like it will work if I follow the same layout. Thanks again for the help :v:

7 Likes

I bid 20 on lot 2 @Gho13
Lot 4 for 40 @MOX

2 Likes

@chronix

2 Likes

I’m willing to take any that hit the floor !!! Thanks for this auction !

1 Like

#1 for $20 @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh to you

Thought about goin high to try n lock it down like I got the mon… as the sayin goes “no mon, no fun”

2 Likes

I love the anti sniper no time set, thanks a lot bud for makin it fair

4 Likes

I only see one good thing from the sniping. It tends to create a few more funds for the cause. I don’t recall ever being sniped myself. Although I do remember being outbid by someone here. :joy:

2 Likes

Good evening. It also appears this will be the first of a few. Don’t wanna blow the budget on the first one.

2 Likes

I bid $20. for lot #6

1 Like

No problem, happy to help. Best of luck with your auction. :v:

5 Likes

$20 on lot #5 please

@Low.Poly my apologies

2 Likes

I kindly disagree. Sniping limits the charity funds. You wait to the end and up them small and win. Making the true value paid with no sniping will stop severe underbidding. Very low hanging fruit won’t happen as often. My theory anyway.

3 Likes

You have a good point there. I stand corrected. I do see a little bit of both ways.

3 Likes

I like the idea of giving the day, so those saving their bids know, but not a time as this will hopefully keep it more fair for everyone. If you want them, bid on them, no sniper games.

Could be morning, noon or night. Going to let the wife tell me when to stop it asking her to keep it random, as I also don’t want people to think I have an influence or bias. How I’d want an auction to be, I’d put my top bid in and hope for the best.

Thank you all for the support and kind words. Brings a smile to my face, that has been absent for a few months.

10 Likes