Wizdoms Auctions ... 🌲

Also here is the current auction, as it’s a bit of a scroll up to find. Thanks :v:

2 Likes

Yea i guess you didnt see Wizdoms post ! He changed it all up to stay the same were good to go ! You have been a worthy opponent ! We must duel again my friend !hahahahah ( thats a deep laugh like the black guy on the sprite commercial !

3 Likes

Now this is what I’ll imagine you look like when we’re bidding lol, remember that commercial well. We’ll meet again in the future my advisory, oh well meet again!

3 Likes

Well i buy accident posted a picture of me in the garden yesterday, if you think that looks like me arent you going to be suprised hahahah ! I love that guys laugh. So many time ive heard that laugh inside my head !!!

2 Likes

Yeap, this is exactly how I’ll be picturing you from now on lol, but now thanks to you i have that laugh stuck in my head!

1 Like

Lot 4 $30
@Sailorboy

2 Likes

Lot 4 $40 @djtrip

2 Likes

Oh up early ! You know what they say its the early bird that gets the worm !

2 Likes

Hi @Wizdom,
I just wanted you to know the the beans I won from the auction that ended on 6-21 arrived today safe and sound.

They were from lots #1 and #7 of that auction.

Thanks so much. I greatly appreciate the opportunity you offer on both auctions and
the pop up giveaways. Kudos kind Sir.

7 Likes

Enjoy mate :v:

Ok this auction is closed. Thanks to all :v:

Special thanks to @THCeed Your extremely reggae brother :v:

6 Likes

Winner of the Death Slap (DeadHead OG x Stockton Slap) is number #9. Congrats to @Abbbian Get me your details in DM.

Thanks to all :v:

10 Likes

Let’s do another pack of Death Slap (DeadHead OG x Stockton Slap) for this Giveaway

fff42af65edc9a1356e4dcce91a3f728340929e9_2_646x500-1
Picture by @Loggershands

1. @patsnumone :us:
  2. @MrHamilton :us:
  3. @Sailorboy :us:
  4. @ManyManySpliffs
  5. @percyryan66 :us:
  6. @Crawfish :canada:
  7. @Bert :us:
  8. @luxton :canada:
  9. @Topdecker :us:
  10. @belleswell :us:
  11. @globalhead :india:
  12. @Natea
  13. @Hambone :us:
  14. @Trimeresurus :us:
  15. @jayy_2the_r-o_whah :us:
  16. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  17. @GallacreekD66
  18. @splinter7 :us:
  19. @OhNo555 :us: :tornado:
  20. @Mrgreenthumb :us:
  21. @killabud
  22. @Nugslinger :canada:
  23. @Fortman420 :canada:
  24. @Cannaology :us:
  25. @hooddirt :us:
  26. @Mattman :us:
  27. @TheSeedjinn
  28. @DopeKiller :israel:
  29. @seeds2weeds
    Please add more numbers as needed. Please dont over write or youll have to sit out this giveaway. Will be drawn when corresponding auction is done. Thanks and good luck to all :v:
29 Likes

This auction will end on Saturday July 6 2024

Lot Cultivar Sponsor Type Qty. Highest Bidder Amount
1 Pineapple Doc OG - (Pineapple Surfer x Doc OG) - Swarley BrotherRandall Reg 4 @Patsnumone $5.00
2 Pineapple Doc OG - (Pineapple Surfer x Doc OG) - Swarley BrotherRandall Reg 4 @Patsnumone $5.00
3 Jack Wreck - (Jack Herer x Train Wreck) - Swarley BrotherRandall Reg 5 @Jayy_2the_r-o_whah $10.00
4 Jack Wreck - (Jack Herer x Train Wreck) - Swarley BrotherRandall Reg 5 @Jayy_2the_r-o_whah $15.00
5 Pineapple Cookies - (Pineapple Surfer x Pineapple Cookies) - Swarley BrotherRandall Reg 5 @Patsnumone $5.00
6 Pineapple Blue Pops - (Pineapple Surfer x Tulsi Blue Pops) - Swarley BrotherRandall Reg 3 @Patsnumone $5.00
7 Pineapple Strawberry - (Pineapple Surfer x Strawberry Cough) - Swarley BrotherRandall Reg 4 @Patsnumone $5.00
8 Blueberry Grape - (Blueberry Diesel x Grape Space Ripper) - Swarley BrotherRandall Reg 5 @Jayy_2the_r-o_whah $15.00
9 Hawaiian Ghost - (Hawaiian Afghani x Durban Ghost) - Swarley BrotherRandall Fem 3 @Belleswell $10.00
10 Ghost Wreck - (Durban Ghost x Jack Wreck) - Swarley BrotherRandall Fem 2 @Belleswell $10.00
11 Jackstar OG - (Jack Wreck x OG Lime Killer) - Happy Bird Seeds Geoff Reg 3 @Patsnumone $5.00
12 Grape Purple Punch - (Grape Space Ripper x Durban Poison Punch) - Swarley BrotherRandall Reg 5 @Jayy_2the_r-o_whah $15.00

:boom: Auction Rules :boom:

Each lot will go to the highest bidder.

In order to bid you need to reply to this topic. You should bid on each listed lot separately. Include the lot number and your bid with the USD price.

When you place a higher bid, any previous bids made on this lot will be canceled. You can bid on multiple lots in one post.

Don’t forget to tag the person you outbid using @ to notify them.

Bidding will start at $5 USD, with a minimum bid increment of $5 USD.

Auctions will be listed with an ending day but not a time. This will hopefully limit “sniping” and make it fair for everyone.

Donation options include PayPal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, or ETransfer (details will be provided to the highest bidders).

Untracked shipping is included, Ive had 99% success worldwide. Lost packages will not be resent, as these auctions will be one of a kind and there is no replacements. Pictures of package before mailing will be sent to winners.

Tracked shipping available for $15 USD worldwide. If multiple lots purchased, I will condense to lowest tracking cost possible for the weight.

Items will be shipped from Canada. Any International packages will need to be repacked, if needed, for package thickness. All packs will come with all original breeder packaging if available. Seeds will be sent after your donation is received.

Lots of this seed has been gifted, traded or bought. I am unable to speak on authentication except for the stuff I’ve received from breeders directly, or made myself. Pictures of the seed will be provided with each auction to show what your bidding on.

10 Likes

So I’ll start it out.

$10 bids each on Lots 9 and 10.
Thanks for the chances Wizdom.

:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Dam i forgot to check this in the morning.

Congrats to all winners

2 Likes

Thank you for all of these opportunities @Wizdom

2 Likes

Thanks 'wiz! @wizdom
I bid 15$ on lot 4
and
15$ on lot 8

@nobidyet

1 Like

And
15$ on lot 12