I really wanted it but my oldest son needs a truck :laughing:

3 Likes

It sounds like a winner of a cross :x:
@Pixie65

2 Likes

I grow outdoors so it would be a great one to see :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Outta likes.

Beautiful photos! :+1: Did you have to go up a logging road to get there?

In the fourth and fifth photos down, do you know if you standing on a yarder landing from a past clear cut? Looks like perhaps so. As you look at the fifth photo, there are a couple of areas (on the left in shadow, and beyond there on the next hill in sunlight) where you can see exposed tree trunks with shorter trees closer to where you were. The areas with the shorter trees looks like past clear cuts, maybe ten years ago? Difficult to make an educated guess without knowing the species of trees.

Looks like places I worked.

3 Likes

Just be carefulā€¦THCeed traded a cow for his beansā€¦just look through his threads previous versions and you can see him climbing his plants into the cloudsā€¦

LSGTK finished around 11 feet tall

I sold the main colas to some Newfoundlanders from Labrador to club baby seals with. :crazy_face: :laughing:

28 Likes

@CanuckistanPete Shit! Pardon my Brazilian French!!
Damn! Holy Macadamia! Baseball bats watch out!!
:flushed:
:laughing:
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
:matƩ:
:coffee:
:hugs:

6 Likes

Didnā€™t go up a logging road but they do lots of planned logging around here. They seems to do clear cut and then replant or thin some spots out. But the cuts are spaced out so doesnā€™t happen too often. Makes lots of people mad when it happens, they donā€™t realize where their homes have come from.

This hike in winter shows some more recent cuts

12 Likes

Made me spit out my tea laughing, made a mess. Thanks for the good morning laugh mate

WOOOOOOOW!!! Those are some amazing plants @CanuckistanPete Great work as well @THCeed with those seed

9 Likes

Lets get started 100.00 for lot 10

2 Likes

@Thetravler I donā€™t no if your aware but we made a mistake along the way and put down Lot 10 which the one were bidding on is Lot 8.

1 Like

Is that a typo or is it really for 143 beans

2 Likes

Wow i wish i could be there with a few joints and a chair. I would love to go on a hike to see these kinds of viewsā€¦ stunning

1 Like

Iā€™d have whatever your toking on :rofl: @Thetravler

You confirmed in DM it was Lot 8. But think you may be confused and put Lot 10 again

Iā€™m going to put it as Lot 8, as confirmed in DM. And you also forgot to tag Sailorboy.

@Sailorboy youā€™ve been outbid on Lot 8

3 Likes

No typo mate

2 Likes