Wizdoms Auctions ... 🌲

Hey @Thetravler I still have a bunch of seed I’ll be auctioning off.

Just taking a short break because I know Doug has put together a large auction for an OG donations, and want OG to get as much as possible. I believe it is suppose to start today.

I have many many many seed still to go. These are the auction bags.

And I will be doing auctions of my stuff in packs too eventually. Last ones I’ll be offering of a few strains

ce8caf6ed7f61aade1db768c070eb7b53fe828ab_2_608x500 62b8f9fd8972e34684b78e4cf141c07a85cd4d09_2_690x484 ba9e05369658d0b2b58b9a323a12a04a92e4efc9_2_364x500

I also have my WizMart if that interests you

Thank and all the best :v:

11 Likes

I guess you have a lot of customers but before your auctions i was buying from you ! I have a whole section in my seed book dedicated to your genetics ! Hahah but i will go shopping at wiz mart and get back to you cheers

5 Likes

Beans arrived, thanks man!!

13 Likes

Yo @mota, your seeds came in. Let’s get some pizza.:pizza::metal:

17 Likes

Mail box was on fire today. Thank you

17 Likes

Had my first auction package land from @THCeed Gonna pop some of the Lennon in late March maybe early April for my 2025 outdoor run.Hoping the rest land soon. Thank you!

12 Likes

Everyone seems to get that pink sticker in the wrong orientation. The skunk will tell you what way it goes lol. Put the skunk upright :wink:

@luxton as well :v:

7 Likes

You’re absolutely correct… I was having a particularly hard time holding it all together and not showing off my badly bitten fingernails at the same time, lol.

3 Likes

Hey wiz!
@wizdom

This batch from july 6th auction landed safely.

Thanks alot!

4 Likes

@Wizdom another pack

landed. Thanks again!

14 Likes

and another

12 Likes

While I was in Oregon on our West Coast OG Meetup this last weekend, these arrived. @Wizdom, I cannot thank you enough for your serious OG generosity! d8JBdDJ

OG is definitely the place to be!

15 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly ! ! !

11 Likes