Wizdoms Auctions ... 🌲

Yes, 20.oo on lot 7

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Wizdom ~ I grew a meatbreath x (mendo montage f5) by big pond genetics and it threw the most interesting terps, like pasta meat sauce. Pretty interesting! What kind of terps did you get?

1 Like

Nice bid @Thetravler :+1:
I was thinking about putting down for that same lot. Those CSI / Pirates of the Emerald Triangle strains are held in high esteem :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh just a head’s up, looks like @Thetravler has ya outbid for Lot #7 going for $20

2 Likes

@JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh

@Thetravler has $20 on Lot #7

Please remember to tag those you outbid. Thank you

Meaty burger, foul and rank in flower. Almost hard to describe. Pasta meat sauce is a good one. Mellows out in the cure.

Thanks for this :blush:

And yes the CSI stuff is top notch :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Sorry I didn’t realize he did bid I thought he was only thinking about my mistake
I will be more careful cheers sorry for any confusion!!!

2 Likes

No worries at all mate :v: Thank you

1 Like

4:20

This auction is now complete.

Going to pull a winner for the giveaway and will setup another auction and giveaway.

Thanks

4 Likes

Winner for this Giveaway is #34. Congrats goes to @invisible Get me your details in DM.

Thanks and good luck to all on the next one :v:

10 Likes

Auction will go until Sunday June 9 2024

Lot Cultivar Sponsor Type Qty. Highest Bidder Amount
1 GMO @doober Reg 10 @Jayy_2the_R-O_WHah $25.00
2 Oaxacan @Jorge Reg 16 @Sailorboy $35.00
3 Fud x Fomo - GreenHand @JustANobody Fem 4 @Smooth $20.00
4 Black Widow x Magnum Opus - CaliCaveMan408 @JustANobody Reg 10 @Cannasseur $20.00
5 Blueberry Hashplant F2 OP - Bodhi repo @cannaology Reg 15 @mad_barry $35.00
6 Bam Bam F2 - Ryknows @Rhai88 Reg 15 @pixie65 $10.00
7 Pig Whistle - GreenPoint @Wizdom Reg 11 @Cannasseur $20.00
8 Strawberry Banana Cream x Mac - BigBudBushes @Wizdom Reg 5 @Patsnumone $15.00
9 Caspers Cake - Kickflip @Wizdom Reg 8 @Mattman $30.00
10 Nicole x Banana OG - Nirvana @Wizdom Fem 5 @Pixie65 $25.00

:boom: Auction Rules :boom:

Each lot will go to the highest bidder.

In order to bid you need to reply to this topic. You should bid on each listed lot separately. Include the lot number and your bid with the USD price.

When you place a higher bid, any previous bids made on this lot will be canceled. You can bid on multiple lots in one post.

Don’t forget to tag the person you outbid using @ to notify them.

Bidding will start at $5 USD, with a minimum bid increment of $5 USD.

Auctions will be listed with an ending day but not a time. This will hopefully limit “sniping” and make it fair for everyone.

Donation options include PayPal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, or ETransfer (details will be provided to the highest bidders).

Untracked shipping is included, Ive had 99% success worldwide. Lost packages will not be resent, as these auctions will be one of a kind and there is no replacements. Pictures of package before mailing will be sent to winners.

Tracked shipping available for $15 USD worldwide. If multiple lots purchased, I will condense to lowest tracking cost possible for the weight.

Items will be shipped from Canada. Any International packages will need to be repacked, if needed, for package thickness. All packs will come with all original breeder packaging if available. Seeds will be sent after your donation is received.

Lots of this seed has been gifted, traded or bought. I am unable to speak on authentication except for the stuff I’ve received from breeders directly, or made myself. Pictures of the seed will be provided with each auction to show what your bidding on.

13 Likes

Anyone know who did the Blueberry Hashplant F2, would like to add to the sponsor list if I can figure it out. Thanks

2 Likes

Lots 4 & 7 bid 20$ each

1 Like

Fud x FOMO

12 Likes

@Cannaology , I believe.

3 Likes

BamBam F2 = Flintstones x Toyz

You can see most of the grow/male used in the Nug Life Farms OFFICIAL

13 Likes

Lot #10 20$

1 Like

Amazing picture mate :ok_hand: Thank you :blush: @JustANobody

Thank you for that @Hashpants Remind me an address in DM :wink:

Another amazing picture :clap: Thank you @Rhai88

5 Likes

Holy crap that’s alot of cultivars. Life changing pile, government over throwing power.

1 Like

Anytime dude! They are fems and all nice plants. They are from his personal stash, never been released.

7 Likes

GMO from last summer’s outdoor in early September. Buds continued to grow/fatten for another month, but unfortunately I don’t have a pic at harvest time.

10 Likes