Wizdoms GIVEAWAY

Thanks a lot @Wizdom and @Tiander!!!
You folks rock!!
:partying_face: :seedling: :v:
:+1: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :champagne:
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Winner of this one is number 42. Congrats to @Mrgreenthumb Get me your details in DM.

Thanks to all for playing

18 Likes

Thanks for the game @Wizdom, all the best to your father and family. And congrats @Mrgreenthumb

3 Likes

Ooohhhhhh i won!!! Totally stoked to win one of @Wizdom giveaway… that cross looks FROOOOOSTY. Thanks @Wizdom for putting this cross up for a giveaway .

8 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb CONGRATULATIONS….GREAT WIN!

And thank you @Wizdom for showing us so much love

Have a great day OGR’s

2 Likes

"The morning after", rough-trimmed on-the-bush! (and a couple early buds partially dried.

Faux Mac1 x Ashava Valley Cheese Cuttin’ time! Budrot’s raisin’ it’s ugly head so time to chop! I’m pretty impressed by @Wizdom 's beans, to say the least! I glanced at a tag today when wiring it to the stem and noticed these plants are 2 days short of 90 days since germination.

Don’t forget, you can ALL still be a winner!

Best wishes for you and your Dad Wiz. I know the ‘memory loss’ thing pretty well. Stay strong bro!

:pray:

31 Likes

@Tlander Wow!! Simply stunning!
:flushed: :hugs: :v:

Beauties!!!
:partying_face: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :+1: :seedling:

3 Likes

Anyone able to name what this is from? Pack of Faux Mac “Unknown Golfer” x Ashava Valley Cheese

Screenshot_20240312_183701_Samsung Internet

5 Likes

Crazy zoom !enter the zoom world crazy zoom
Trippy zoom. zoom psychedelic !

1 Like

Epic adventures video on youtube?

1 Like

It’s got a name. And there are multiple of them.

Hint Zoom is in the name

1 Like

The Zoomquilt 2

3 Likes

Zoomquilt?

1 Like

Hit the DM mate

:evergreen_tree::fire: Smoke some, Blast the tunes and Enjoy :fire::evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

PM incomming.
Thanks for posting that 10 hour video, I will have some fun watching that later. :smiley:

4 Likes

Nice one @chronix

2 Likes

Nice one I was working hard for that !thanks wisdom !

2 Likes

It’s a loop. Haven’t seen it in awhile, many many years and just saw its been remastered. Thought I’d share.

@Tuned Super close mate :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Holy chit… Glad this isn’t a zoomer site… Trippin for day
Congrats @chronix battin 1k :+1:

2 Likes

Well done, killing it!!

1 Like