Wizdoms GIVEAWAY

This is awesome…just got me in a better mood,

Thank you for your kindness and sharing your Freaks with us…:)…

Good luck everyone!!!

1 Like

I concur …(with ten characters)

1 Like

Few packs going out tomorrow. Enjoy :wink:

17 Likes

Thank you @Wizdom!!! Waiting to get bailed out of “likes” jail :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Wizdom
Is freekshow an actual strain? Or just a way of categorizing certain traits of the plant?
Keep hearing about it, but never grown it.
Good luck everyone :seedling:

4 Likes

It’s an actual strain. Believe Shapeshifter was the breeder and Humboldt put it out

4 Likes

Jesus had to have been stoned? Thank you so much for the offer! Was just cruising back through and saw this very og of you! If you still have I’ll swap ya sumn for sumn?

Thanks for the chance @Wizdom! :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for a shot at these @Wizdom

2 Likes

When I read this, I knew had to try some. I ended up going for some Supafreaks instead. I ended up with two boys. :frowning: but I’m going to try again this year for a fact. lol

8 Likes

Oo, I ain’t got no freakshow stuff in my collection.
Thanks Wizdom!
:smiley:

4 Likes

Only when crossing the little mutant do the seeds get dark like “normal”, I’ve gotten The Freakshow" from two people and yeah the IBL seeds are all blonde ime.

Thanks for the shot @Wizdom, the more freaks I can get the merrier.

5 Likes

Thanks @Wizdom for the chance!

1 Like

Thanks @Wizdom that freakshow looks awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally going through the fridge to make a proper master list. This is going to take some work :sweat_smile:

20240122_145538

Sort sort sort

20240122_150102

I’ll draw a winner in a few more hours I after make some food and eat.

17 Likes

Hey thanks @Wizdom for the opportunity for this!!

1 Like

:boom:What do you all want to see put up next for a draw? :boom: List can be found on 1st post of the thread :arrow_up:

4 Likes

The chemdog x valley cheese?

3 Likes

Chemdawg x Ashava valley cheese or the Guava pie x Stockton Slap

Never tried anything Chem so would be great too. I don’t live under a rock just a late bloomer and never in my circles

2 Likes

SS F2 or PBB x AVC Sound :fire: :fire:

2 Likes