Wizdoms GIVEAWAY

and third 362

315 for pick number two

Got damn thats a lotta numbers…

3 Likes

I was thinking the same… That’s a big ass excel sheet to keep track of everyone!

1 Like

Ok little late for this one but the winner is 377

Think this one goes to @MyrtleGrounds Congrats mate. Get me your info in dm.

Thanks all for playing. Until the next spin :slot_machine:

22 Likes

Way to go @MyrtleGrounds nice win!!!:1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

Can’t believe I hit the exact number. What are the odds…… Thank you @Wizdom for the fun and the seeds!!!

9 Likes

… 1 in 300 :grin:

Sorry, I a geek :joy:

2 Likes

1 in 100 :wink: 3 guesses

9 Likes

@MyrtleGrounds GOOD ONE! you got it!

Congratulations, enjoy

And thank you for the fun @Wizdom

3 Likes

True! I’m a geek, and baked :joy:

3 Likes

Lucky you @MyrtleGrounds , congrats!

1 Like

Congrats on the win, @MyrtleGrounds :+1:
Thanks for the game, @wizdom

3 Likes

now a days i would just copy paste all the post and ask chat gpt who won.
“Based on the provided messages, it appears that the winner of the contest is MyrtleGrounds with the guess of 377. Congratulations to MyrtleGrounds!”
Weird i re-ran it after refreshing.
" In this case, HollySun91’s second guess of 346 is the closest to the winning number 377. HollySun91 would be the winner in this scenario.

excel FTW

2 Likes

I’ve found over the last 6ish months, something has changed with chatgpt and its kinda dumb now… It’ll make mistakes like that a bunch… I ask it programming questions and it’ll give me a Na swear, I’ll explain why it’s wrong and it’ll acknowledge and go e me another answer. When I explain why that won’t work it’ll give me the first answer again… Sometimes it’s loops of 3 tries instead of 2 🤷.

I bet it would strip out the extra characters and give you a streamlined version of the guesses and who gave em though.

Packs going out. Enjoy :blush:

30 Likes

Let’s do one more round of Seed Roulette for a puck of feminized ChemDawg x Meat Breath

RULE CHANGE - Please read

To make it easier to scan all the numbers please use this template to enter your 3 guesses. Use at the beginning of your post. If this template is not used, your guess won’t count.

“### for my first guess”
“### for my second guess”
“### for my third guess”

Choose a number from 200-500. Numbers can be guessed more than once, so dont worry checking if its been guessed before, just means more winners if it hits. Winner/s will be drawn tomorrow.

You get THREE chances, ONE guess per post.

Good luck to all :v:

:boom: Person with #1000 post will get a pack of seed :boom:

21 Likes

269 for my first guess

345 for my second guess

1 Like

441 for my third guess