Wizdoms GIVEAWAY

Thank you for that.

1 Like

I am thinking I should start these flowering soon, but then I will have no veg room. Got a couple of clips from @DannyTerpintine that I would like to keep going for outside. 10 more days and the other room should be done. I love the smell of them. Here’s some pictures.

25 Likes

Man that looks awesome! What kind of pots are those?

2 Likes

DWC buckets, my first grow ever using anything like this.

8 Likes

Garden is looking great! First time hydro is always a challenge!

1 Like

Why am I NOT surprised your indoor looks like most peoples outdoor grows. :rofl:

3 Likes

man, that’s cool. Thanks @Wizdom.

2 Likes

Thanks, Bud. It has been a battle with the pests. Just want to finish everything and get it all cleaned to get the outdoor grow going.

4 Likes

Oh wow, tents pretty full lol Hydro they could stretch little more but you should be fine

Ok this giveaway is going to be a test for a Scavenger Hunt

images.jpeg-20
images.jpeg-21

For this test it will be simple math to get a number. I have hidden 2 actions in my other threads. You need to find them, and do what they say. Once you have the number, you can enter by saying “ENTERED” in this thread. Please dont say the answer.

I will draw a number from how many people who entered and send the winner a DM. If they have the correct number the prize will be their choice of any of my recent projects.

Here is what your looking for

:sparkles:#1 3831 Plus 369

Solve the above. Then find #2 and #3, and do as they say. Come back here and say “ENTERED” when you think you have the right answer.

Have fun looking, Good luck to all :v:

15 Likes

ENTERED! :sunglasses:

Thanks

2 Likes

“ENTERED” :grin:

2 Likes

ENTERED thanks @Wizdom

2 Likes

“ENTERED”

Clever little giveaway, thanks @Wizdom

2 Likes

ENTERED

Thanks for the entertainment. :rofl:

2 Likes

ENTERED

This was fun! Thanks for doing it.

2 Likes

“Entered”

Thank you @Wizdom!!!

1 Like

“ENTERED” , great Scavenger Hunt!!

1 Like

“ENTERED”

Funny game! Was too stone yesterday night to get them all, works better after a wake’n’bake :laughing:

Hope life’s as best as it can to you mate!

2 Likes

ENTERED

Thanks @Wizdom that was a great idea for a bit of fun!

Even though it took me longer to understand than it should have, I got there in the end :laughing:

3 Likes