Wizdoms GIVEAWAY

Thank You @Wizdom for the chance at some :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Wizdom! :v: :green_heart:

1 Like

thanks @Wizdom , next month will be better, spring is coming!

4 Likes

@Jhamersburg Thanks a lot friend!!
doing it as I type!!
:sunglasses: :hugs:

2 Likes

@Wizdom Thanks a lot!!
You rock an’ wise!!!
:sunglasses: :hugs: :v:

1 Like

I was sorry to read this mate. As much as it bums me out, I’m really impressed with the positive way that you are handling your darker times. Best of luck with everything and keep up the good work! You spread a lot of joy around here.

7 Likes

Many thanks for the chance and for doing this giveaways @Wizdom !

Also thanks to @Jhamersburg for the tag.

Good luck everybody!

5 Likes

Sorry to hear this @Wizdom…I hope things get better for you soon, my friend.

3 Likes

Well if making people’s day, brightens your day @Wizdom you’re in for some suntan lotion and shades :ok_hand:
Thanks for the chance.
Good luck everyone :seedling:

7 Likes

Thanks for putting up the wiki giveaway @Wizdom :beers:

2 Likes

Sweet wiki @Wizdom
Good luck everyone

4 Likes

Thanks @Wizdom , after seeing the last 2 strains you sent me grow out, I’m sure NOT gonna miss out on this! Haa, haa, haa! Good luck everybody!

:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Sorry to here that brother… If u ever need to chat or anything don t hesitate to message me. I got you brother…

3 Likes

@alwaysnoob there is an international giveaway you may be interested in above

@Originalweedman the second wiki is strictly for countries besides the USA and Canada

@Wizdom hope this month is better for you. Thank you for the wiki offering

10 Likes

Thank you @Wizdom!!!

2 Likes

Awesome giveaway thank you thank you so much :heart::pray:

2 Likes

All the best to you and yours, @Wizdom , and thanks for the toss up. Especially for considering the non-north American folks. You OGTW

That’s one hell of an international tag list you got there, @Jhamersburg . Good on ya for throwing that together.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Osogreen261 definitely worth chasing after …always wanted a Mongoose as a kid but I had other great cycles and I still ride a road endurance bike :slightly_smiling_face:
Many thanks @Wizdom for a chance at this great cross :v:&:green_heart:

@Osogreen261 buddy second giveaway is for International only :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks @Jhamersburg for including me in your OG International list and best of luck guys :slightly_smiling_face::v::green_heart::pray:

2 Likes

Cool!
I have some of your stuff finishing in about 2 weeks :+1: :+1:

2 Likes