Wizdoms GIVEAWAY

Between the Gangster and Mr Roshi

3 Likes

The writing on the second one looks like it says “Perv”
I like the simplicity of the last one.
Hey @Wizdom can you send me a list of the wife’s fems? :seedling:

2 Likes

sup buddy wanna send me a pm ?

#2 Is a play on Jagermeister, perv master. #1 is based of Fear and loathing. #3 is play on Old dirty. And #9 is Mr Clean

Thanks all for who have voted already :v:

8 Likes

I think they’re all pretty cool :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

#1 Goddamn bats! :grin:

3 Likes

Shimmy shimmy ya, shimmy yam, shimmy yay
For sure #3 is gonna take it away :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m feeling the ODB one fo sho

3 Likes

“Hey dirty I got your money!”

4 Likes

I remember A photo of odb cashing his welfare check an showing is royalty check same photo
F crazy :rofl:
Baby I got your money
Hay dirty

2 Likes

It’s a trip that he did that collaboration with Mariah Cary….and the mtv or vh1 thing when he went to pick up his welfare check in a limousine. The 90’s baby!!!

2 Likes

And changed his name to Big Baby Jesus

2 Likes

#10 is the simplest AND the most trippiest.

3 Likes

I could stare at #6 for a while :grin::metal:

1 Like

Thank you Wisdom Your beans landed today ! I will send lots of pictures when I pop them ! Looking forward to planting these and winning one of your great giveaways ! As always I appreciate you and all you do here on OG. Cheers hahah I got you menus today and got your delivery same day from the auction ! What luck

3 Likes
2 Likes

Has anybody used a grow product called STRIVE , I got contacted by one of there salesmen offering a pretty good deal on a nutes program . Anybody hear of this stuff !

Sounds interesting…maybe post on the Indoor or Outdoor thread…might get more responses/info.

2 Likes

Thanks but I did my own home work and not interested I just was wondering if anybody had experience with it they make some big stories but after you read the literature you see you seen it before

1 Like

Goodmorning OGers

some beautiful coral kush to wake and bake !
So much resin in a little joint ! Wow

19 Likes