World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Morning Jet and weed freaks. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Shit is so good. I’ve managed to take a a couple days off without it. Not in a row. :rofl:

2 Likes

Finally got all my shit about normal again . Pool is useable , yard is cleaned , thanks to the new elec mower n weed eater it was actually simple n not an ordeal .

Plants all set , timers back right , octos set at right levels .

All the new cuts look great . Heard TK is a bitch to root , she makes woody stems FAST no matter what I feed her , so far the 4 cuts I took off her look fine . Don’t know how long it’s been but dome coming off soon . Better root , Mom is in flower now . Can pull more cuts if need be , but think I’ll be fine .

Speaking of cuts . The 5 cuts I got recently have surprised me . Most of my other sourced cuts came to me with problems or bugs or problems n bugs. Took 6 months to make Mac n WC HAPPY.

The 5 new clones , also sourced , have displayed superior vigor . They were not off old tired Mom’s , but obviously from healthy ones.
The first 3 TK SK and Tahoe have just exploded in my octos. No issues no settling in no special requirements , all 3 just kicking ass under the light . They have acted just like fresh happy healthy cuts I took from MY MOM PLANTS, here at home ! I’m happy I finally found a legit clone guy :sunglasses:

Quick phone pics of these ladies TK then. SK then Tahoe

Skunk Tangerine is just stunning

So is @SamwellBB Dosido got 2 phenos

Happy with the clones , so today I ordered Lumpy . Been wanting her for a bit , now I shall have her :sunglasses: I also know she is coming in clean n healthy too :100:

20 Likes

Those Dosido’s look badass. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Both look badass !! Like real badass in person

3 Likes

15 Likes

Happy dogs happy life. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thye are happy now. Me too. Pool back to clean, let it run all night, woke up to nice water :sunglasses: All the plants are happy, nothing 420 related i have to do for near a week now , so i will enjoy that, get other stuff done i need to do around house. Got Lumpy cut heading my way landing Tuesday. She fills out my rooster for a bit. My next 3 runs are already set n made , just gotta shuffle em now. No real need for more clones for next 3 months, then Dogwalker and ESCD, which should fill out my year of clones.

10 Likes

Pools seam like hard work : )

3 Likes

But I still want one lol

4 Likes

Could not help myself . First test of Blue Dream , 3 days in Cannatrol :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Figure be green n nasty . Picked the “hardest” little nugg I could .

Test shows I’ll have a bunch of nice tasty bud in 7 more days :call_me_hand: Always , always , a good sign when it’s good barely dried . Very happy :100:

16 Likes

Nice brotha

4 Likes

Yeah relieved to know I’m going to like the bud , can already tell…… gonna rip another joints worth from machine , lol

What u doing man . All my chores be done , pool back to normal , dogs been run , ufc fights over , Randal bringing pizza and his pack for dog fest out back . Enjoying this free pizza deal :sunglasses:
Cool 97 here now, gonna cool alway down to 87 by midnight :fire:

8 Likes

You gotta be near a harvest ???

4 Likes

Hell yes I would too, I could eat pizza all day everyday lol. Not much just making supper right now, just have dog a bath and once done I’m gonna roll some joints and watch a movie with my wife. Ran out of coco so I only got to uppot a 1/4 of what I wanted to today :man_facepalming:t2: tomorrow is gonna be a garden day heavy I’ve got a ton of shit to do myself, dog being sick put a few things behind.

5 Likes

Oh ya real close, pretty sure I can take 2 down tomorrow, maybe 3 , one Chem -D for sure, a BlackBerry soda too, hopefully the soylent greens as well. So close…… kinda hate this part

5 Likes

That’s quite the clone line up . I’ll keep working on that tunnel from this end .

Good to hear your chores are done and it’s relax time.
Top shelf how’s the soylent green plants smelling pictures look good.

5 Likes

Smells great! Gassy As F$&! And so greasy it’s nuts!

7 Likes

lets go! super jealous but happy for you and cant wait to hear your report on it. will know if it has the kick i been expecting . haha love it

2 Likes

Good morning Sunshine :sun_with_face:

4 Likes