World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Was nice this morning , been at creek a few hours . No 420 to do her for days yet :sunglasses:

3 Likes

How much that lumpy cut cost ya. Mornin. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

200, 50 shipping so 250

BUT

it’s been tested n clean

I’ll pay for that peace

New clone guys not testing have too much feels fishy to me. I’ll stick with my guy

8 Likes

Nothing fishy about them. We don’t have plant HPV in Oregon. I don’t blame anyone for buying tested clones when they hold on to mother stock. These guys are on the up and up from my what I can see. They are also building their own tissue lab for testing.

4 Likes

yea that test gives so much peace of mind. lots of clone sellers showing up with huge lists. but i dont see test results

3 Likes

Way I look at it is this

I know what I’m getting
I know it’s clean and not gonna invest my Moms
200 for an elite clone from healthy mother is a good deal for ME , as I will keep them and run many many times . I paid for the Mac n WC CUTS , best thing I ever did . Was a great INVESTEMENT

7 Likes

I get it. I’m not trying sell you anything. :slightly_smiling_face: There is nothing fishy about the amount of strains they sell… Oregon’s clone network is that big.

4 Likes

The cost to test all those would be crazy , and I’m not gonna be taking a chance on losing my Mac n WC by saving 100 bucks , just not

5 Likes

I hear ya . I have 6 elites now , will finish out my year so no need for any more for a while

3 Likes

Check this out. Opps I did not realize this post was 3 years old. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

So nice with the spider mites gone ! Everything back to normal and happy . Amazing how ALL goes better with no bugs

The cuts look great , all should root

The Mom tent is rocking . All Moms happy , the new ChemD and Gisele happy . All the octo ladies look fine too

Flower tent fine too

17 Likes

Those Dosido’s sure stand out. :fire:

3 Likes

Yes they do

Joint test Blue Dream 4 days in Cannatrol

13 Likes

depends on your situation, cheap clones great for outdoors. even if it wrecked the octopot theyre only $40 lol. safeway selling sickly little tomato plants outfront for that price.

if i were younger on a budget indoor maybe i do the cheap 4/$100 clones if it gets me those pots and/or better climate control.

3 Likes

None of the clones I’ve picked up had a single bug or egg on them. That surprised me a lot honestly. All have been healthy and going great. 200 more than fair for clean cuts

4 Likes

Well guess BD works. Takes a minute to hit , lol . Hit me while at window of Jack n Box .:see_no_evil:
Could not count out 6 dollars :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Young window dude looks at me, I’ve counted the dollar bills 5 times now , still don’t know how many I got

Lmao

He smiles …. I just look at him and say

I’m so stoned I can’t count , hand him the stack of bills .Hear the whole place erupt inside . My voice is deep n loud n Carries .

Get my food he hands me back a bunch of ones . He is smiling laughing , said you gave me 23 dollars

Lol

Ooops

Yeah BD suits me . Half joint . Pull out of window to my spot , go every day for breakfast . Rip off the ham slice from my breakfast jack , chunk it out window like I do every morning

Too bad I didn’t put window down first​:see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Took a minute but the bud suits me to a T , a capital T

18 Likes

I’m in a different situation . The cost is way less important to me than the possible damage coming from a bad cut

Just spent months ridding myself of mites from a bought cut .

Not wanting to ever go there again

7 Likes

Jack n the Crack. Did you get the tacos’ :rofl:

4 Likes

My view! Great day boys. Hope you’re all well. Plants look great Jet. Can’t wait for what’s to come. I got so stoned one day in a Panera parking lot I did a 30 point turn to get out in front of packed restaurant. It was my senior moment. Lol

Have a great day everyone!

Grundle

8 Likes

No I get a breakfast jack hash brown n milk
Every time

Throw off the ham from sandwich , I don’t like ham , put hash brown on it , breakfast sandwich I like .

Made a mess in my car

The dream suits me . Deep set eye feeling , super pleasant high , very good for only this much of a j for ME . Can’t tell taste yet , but it’s gonna have one if 4 day will burn proper n not have green taste in it .

Gonna spark her up again

It is trying to give me taste , just can’t , too early . Few more days I’ll have a taste in it

10 Likes