World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Hash browns on a sandwich is what’s up.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Sounds like a confusing strain from not being able to count cash to not putting down the window 🪟 to toss the ham . Sounds like it did you in for a minute. Lol

6 Likes

My Mustang has a big super low chin spoiler on it .

I do STONED 20 point turns all the time :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

The blue dreams to me kind of smells like irish spring soap almost kind of tastes like it too, but with a dash of blueberry in there. I think when she cures out you will dig on her even more my friend.

Granted i havent been stuck at a jack in the box with ham on my window but next round for sure lol

5 Likes

Awesome lineup!

I can highly relate to the cuts you are cycling. Some of my all time favorites have them in their lineage.

Looking forward to see how the TK and Wedding Cake grow along.
I’ve a keeper from La Bomba selected last year from seeds that I find to be very close to the Wedding Cake(s) I’ve had the chance to try.

I’ll be following closely, thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Yes , all of a sudden I got super confused . Not like dumb confused , but like overwhelmed confused .

Like right now , just smoked more of it , feel same way .

Maybe THIS CUT is a legend for a reason ??

4 Likes

Can’t discern anything yet , but have nuff experience to know it will be tasty from this early sample .

Takes a LOT to orbit me , so she certainly has power

Hey @schmarmpit

Help me find your take on her in your journal
Been looking but like mine hard to find anything specific.

3 Likes

I grew one Orange Goji , Razor , that Got me lost in my own subdivision one night . I literally pulled over , stopped , n cried I was so lost

Lol

7 Likes

I like the weed where you miss your exit and your just like ahh ill get the next one haha.

But id say this video explains it perfectly

https://youtube.com/shorts/gT_Xb_0Ll6Y?feature=share

3 Likes

Was on my feed awhile ago

No not like that , got good IQ, never like that
Was different

Lol

3 Likes

I feel like i wouldn’t have let this one go if it hit me like that. I have some goji from one of the seed runs, granted you ran a cross but would you say worth the run?

3 Likes

Be cool seeing WC n TK side by side and same size hopefully . Can get pics of them touching , make easy to really compare all aspects of them . Been wanting to do this for a year .

Both TK n WC are larger than either Tahoe or ST . By a margin too . TK displaying extreme vigor , certainly not from a tired Mom . WC right there with her . As long as no mites were left and run goes clean , gonna be cool to see

6 Likes

I love Goji . Real F1 Bodhi pack Goji .

Plant I refer to , Razor , was 50state cross called Orange Goji . Ran maybe 12 ladies total , only one I didn’t like . Razor was the best , powerful Orange creamsicle believe @Meesh sampled her .

Quit growing , gave her out , didn’t get her back :eggplant:

6 Likes

@HolyAngel

Assume your TK grows HARD too , lol

4 Likes

What’s up @ShiskaberrySavior
Feeling any better ?

5 Likes

Still kicking it by pool @MyLittleGrundle

3 Likes

I agree orange goji for the win . Have grew it for almost 3 years and have a nice collection of bud . Orange creamsicle flavour with a great high . @50State did a excellent reproduction of it I had 12 seeds sprouted the works and had several keepers to sample narrowed it down to 3 each having unique characteristics. Huge producers of big fat solid bud.

Glad I kept a male and made more seed I also crossed the ogah jetdro made with my OG male to make more of it which turned out great as well.

6 Likes

Yes sir. Till the storms start. Supposed to be at 5 but man it’s nice right now. A little humid but I’ll take it. First day I’ve swam. Lol

3 Likes

Doing good hot outside today and got a bunch of stuff needing to get done . Should of went out early this morning before it got hot . Need to finish cutting grass , mount and run the cable in the house for star link internet, check tire pressure in the wife’s car and lastly start trimming plants that have been hanging 14 days .

5 Likes