World Weed Prices

You get what you pay for, that is for sure and most it seems only care about cost. Problem is while that cheaper weed actually looks a lot better than the brick weed, a lot of the brick weed smokes better, the market has become so saturated with swag. This also seems to put some strains up on a pedestal when someone gets a hold of what I would call average strain I.E. cookies, gg4, etc etc.

The market just went live in my area, and dispensaries came out a little more than black market at around 110 a quarter. You can still get around 300 for zips of high quality, if you can find it BM…

3 Likes

Greater Toronto Area:
Outdoor - $900 / lb.
B grade indoor - $1500 / lb
A+ grade indoor - $2000 / lb
$150 /oz
Dispensaries approx $7-$15 / g

3 Likes

Wow… that is a lot of dough. Here in Colombia, 1/4 pound of seeded bud should be about 20 bucks, 1/4 of “cripa” (sinsemilla hybrid bud) could be around 50-60 USD. Sadly, there is not much of a market for US-like “kind bud”. Basically all bud is grown outdoors (or using greenhouses for cripa).

1 Like

1kilo of good commercial weed is USD 40 out side of town. (Go in Uber)
Best indoor goes from 1000usd to 1500usd per pound

4 Likes

Dude, I wish I could take an uber to a place like that.

3 Likes

Southern Missouri/Northern Arkansas

Unless you hang with people associated with bad stuff, weed is hard to find here.

Prices (just what i’ve been able to find, keep in mind I’m not a social butterfly and my network is VERY limited) for decent weed usually run me 240$ USD an oz. If someone happens to have “medical” or “dank” they wanna charge 300-400 an oz. I’ll pass at that high of a price.

Got a regular hookup (Up and coming aspiring rapper too!) , he charges 200 an oz and I give him 40$ as a tip. First couple times I gave him some out of my OZ but that boy rolls FAT ones and ended up taking like 2g lol.

In Branson Missouri Double the price. Won’t ever find it for less than 20$ a gram, People charging 2,000 and up for a lb of high grade.

1 Like

I used to love to go to silver dollar city!!

1 Like

@Viva_Mexico I bet the outdoor smoke is much better there before it is compressed in the bricks and smuggled to tAlabamastan?

1 Like

That is true, i know i do…

1 Like

Bro, I was just in Bella Vista… if only I had known.

Stay hazed
Jake

Edit again: the original comment was dumb and thus has been deleted. I blame this True OG in my pipe for the momentary lapse in judgement.

2 Likes

That just makes me want to cry. I like my joints with about 1.5g, and the monthly minimum wage here in COL is about 300/month LOL

2 Likes

Damn, dats such a fat joint hahaha I never tried more than 1g but gotta try now.
One love

1 Like

So true! Once you taste the properly grown, properly flushed fruits of your own labor, everything else becomes… subpar.

1 Like

http://www.priceofweed.com/directory

6 Likes

I can second Herbie’s price list for the UK. Well for the northwest anyway. I hear people paying some fucked up prices. For “Cali weed” grown by Ranjit and his 17 brothers in fucking Bolton. So I anticipate the market turning to shit with small time dealers trying to push up prices for these “exotic strains”

Dickheads. And more so the people paying for the tinned shit and posting it all over Facebook. They’re the worst imo. Who pays £100 for an 8th oz of anything?

3 Likes

the strangest price news i’ve heard is that NorCal growers are selling at the CA/MX border to narcos for $1500/lb., instead of bowing to the dispensaries offering as low as $3-400/lb, when they built careers, lives, families on decades of $2000+, and out of CA waaaay more. Mr. Subcool (almost typed sucbool heh) says US SouthEast still commanding well over $5000/unit for high quality indoor.
what was not mentioned was that NorCal bud isn’t going over the southern border, it’s remaining domestic in the black & gray mkts.

all :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

:evergreen_tree:
c.s

3 Likes

Maine about 20(<–straight up)-35 an 1/8th,depending on who you know.

$10 - $15 a gram for high quality in the delmarva region.

I haven’t seen brickweed in the northeast for many years now. When i was younger i use to be able to get it for 60-100 an oz, which was decent for 20 years ago.

Still around for $120 an ounce…It’s been my staple for the last 5 years.