World Weed Prices

Continuing the discussion from What are your growing costs?:

This caught my eye… so it’s about 7.5 - 12 USD…

Here (czech republic) on black market there are price ranging 5 to 7 USD depending on volume. Street bag price is about 8+ USD. And btw pharmacy price of Holland import product for medical patients is 11 USD (many patients are pretty upset because of this and prefer growing their own for fraction of the costs).

What are prices in your area (recreational/medical/black market)?

3 Likes

Top shelf kush $100 an ounce black market/medical

At the stores here about $14 USD per gram. $50 1/8 oz.

I wont buy I just grow what I need.

5 Likes

here in spain I can get decent stuff for 3 euros pr g- 2 if I buy a 100 grams- and hash pretty cheap to- really good morocco- but I usually grow my own. I am not sure what they charge in dispensaries here though. I think about 5 euros pr g.

4 Likes

In Slovakia it’s 10 euros for gram or 40 euros for 5 grams, depends on source. These amount are most often here when you want decent stuff. Many of peoples there selling 0.8g as gram :confused:

1 Like

Damn hej that sucks bro isn’t a euro close to two dollars usd now

One Euro is 1.18 dollars at the moment

2 Likes

Not that bad I guess still on the higher end

Costa Rica’s prices per oz.

Kindbud = $300

Jamaican Brick = $80

Mexican Brick = $40

5 Likes

UK prices differ from north to south of the country you pay a lot more in the capital London.

Generally across rest of country;

There is not much difference in price to variety which makes most commercial growers go for the indica fast finishing varieties as you cannot get the extra price for the longer flowering hazes. Price differences are appearing in the market for different quality but its hard to compete now the electric trimming machines have become more popular for the bigger commercial outfits.

£10 - 0.8g
£20 - 1.4g
£35 - 1/8oz
£55 - 1/4oz
£100 - 1/2
£160 - £240 1oz quality dependant
£1000 - 5oz
£1800 - 10oz
£5400 - £7200 Kilo quality dependant

The electric trimmed stuff that looks like its been through a pollinator tumbler for 60 seconds is hitting the markets from the bigger commercial grows at £160 if you have the connections, but is no comparison to hand trimmed quality from smaller grows, that seems to be more in the region of £180-£220 ranges.

The probelm is now some of the larger outfits are spraying their products with watered down terpines that are available to buy. Its usually not flushed, smokes harsh, and comes with great big waves of paranoia and anxiety from I guess the chemicals, certainly not from thc as its barely visible on it.

6 Likes

The reason I started growing. I actually had to smoke this shit.

10 Likes

Lol growing your own turns you into a snob pretty fast!

8 Likes

Growin up, pounds of weed would wash up in the harbor after the Coast Guard raided the incoming boats. Sea Weed was dried and sold for $40 an ounce then. God, my lungs.

6 Likes

My brother is the cheapest man on two working legs, he will waste 100 dollars to avoid spending 10. Another pot is pot guy who buys an 1/8 three times a week. One very hard aspect is not letting him know when I’m growing, he then wants to buy my good pot for Mexican prices

4 Likes

If there’s a word for the absolute epitome of a pet peeve, that is mine. Can’t stand when someone uses “homegrown” as a derogatory term to describe some organic and well-cared for bud when they’re toting some schwaggy ass crop because it’s denser, or any of the other superficial bull.

5 Likes

Mexican brick weed is a thing of the past …in the 90s around New York…“Kind Bud” would go for $4,000 a pound… so it was so upscale and rare. Now people are embarrassed to be seen with commercial herb… Everyone wants the latest, trendiest, Frosty bud

2 Likes

how much does a pound go for now

And honestly you get more for your money… Instead of buying brick weed

It’s been awhile… $2000 is a good price to get… I’m guessing… I’m sure it goes for Less now… The market is being saturated

1 Like

Commercial herb around here goes for about 900 to 1100 a pound… I’m talking about Mexican brick weed

2 Likes

The Mexican brick weed is still all around my area. You can get ozs all day for $100. That made my weed very popular and easy to get $100 a 1/4oz. But, lately folks are bringing commercial weed from Colorado, Cali etc… and driving the price down on quality smoke.

1 Like