3 Likes

Scientists

Farmers

6 Likes

Coal miners

Thank you, Veterans

![image|500x500]

(upload://9DGBPCKVitXx7AqReYfxyTc8cDq.jpeg) ![image|500x500]

(upload://1u87IAE67nkFNgCbJi4gBBmLVOn.jpeg)

When you have no-one to get high with or need a laugh, someone is always having a sesh here on OverGrow.

5 Likes

Just the person I needed to see…

@LedZeppelin still working on one I like enough to bring to your grow thread. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Metallica

More Zeppelin

6 Likes

The wise old owl knows…

Dogs love Squirrels

Cats

6 Likes

More Bands Tomorrow :sunglasses: Have a great sesh… It’s 4:20 :rofl:

7 Likes

Damn, kinda speechless…. U got hr giger & Norman Rockwell & so much else

Was thinking of your pencil art this morning after I had a vision that made me laugh:

Future aristocrats riding in a anti gravity French baroque carriage pulled by zombies…. (Was talking to my relative about what their infant will be driving :joy:)

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Went to Giger museum in Switzerland once and oh boy, what a trip.

2 Likes

@cannabissequoia I tried zombies and zombie horses…

It seems Zombies just wanna have fun.

Gonna put it in differently and see what happens, this one was my favorite for now.

@Kimes haven’t seen it in person, was it sensory overload?
I went on the VR tour of the museum, it looks wayyyyyy cool.
https://hrgiger.com/quicktime.html

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

That theme park stuff is crazy… I forgot I was looking at fake reality for a minute :sweat_smile: & was wondering WTF country is that? :thinking: :candy: I mean… I’ve seen weird candy, eaten it, but this had no translation. Some 3rd world disneyland knockoff like the taliban’s :rofl:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Probably be hanging with these OG’rs tonight. Starting off with this Chill pack someone bought me for my Bday. First time I’ve smoked any commercial stuff, by that I mean other than my own, in a long time.

And I’ll use that to coast into my hybrid tinc. My Indica is gone :unamused: but the Hybrid does very well. It’s all about the dose with tinc, I use about 2 ml. Which is about 2 droppers. A little less for a cruise, a little more

2 Likes

@cannabissequoia :rofl: some non-talibannes for yah.

@PioneerValleyOG I’m outta indica too, gotta go to the exspencery and get some more Peanutbutter soufflé makes me sleep soooo good.

Especially when I nose blunt :rofl:

1 Like