Why Are You Awake?

What on earth makes you awake at this ungodly hour?

Mrs Foreigner is loud.

I am going back to bed.

You should too.

19 Likes

50,000 reasons to drag my ass to work

3 Likes

My shoulder is all messed up so I can’t sleep….sigh….

6 Likes

I have the habit of drinking a coffee even though I’m going back to sleep.

Fucking morning. Boo boo hiss

4 Likes

sleep schedule is all messed up. working on fixing it. really have to get on a normal schedule.

1 Like

I ate a whole bunch of food at 3am so I bet that didn’t help me this morning.

It was fatty salty and delicious though.

4 Likes

:rofl: it´s 13:20…3h till quitting time

7 Likes

I work nights.

3 Likes

Shit I’m 3 hours till starting time.

3 Likes

So…you should be either high or asleep I’d say.

I snap awake in a cold sweat every morning at 4am in anticipation of my son waking me up at 5am.

8 Likes

I’ve never heard of pre traumatic stress disorder.

6 Likes

I hate the nights I can’t sleep.
I’m tired. For some reason I just lay wanting to go to sleep.

3 Likes

There are times where I just grab a few hours where I can when I can.

Mrs Foreigner will say “but you’ll fuck up your sleep” and I’ll say “it’s already way fucked up.”

1 Like

I take naps during the day. More this year than any other. But I have always had that problem. The older I get the harder it is on me. I can’t stand going without sleep. I don’t think it’s good for your brain. I have to be careful about looking at electronics before I go to bed.

3 Likes

It’s not. If I’m awake for 3 straight days I get a bit crazy and it’s almost like I’m high on amphetamines.

3 Likes

It’s the Antarctikhaze got you acting like that

2 Likes

You need to be really careful with that stuff. They used to give it to ww2 fighter pilots to keep them awake.

1 Like

Its 12.35pm here. I’m guessing @saxo is somewhere European too :joy: but yeah I’m still waking up with coffees. No materials to do the patio job we are on until tomorrow because apparently may needs 3 bank holidays :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Not only a faulty serotonin that push you to don’t live the productivity of your creativity, but also an insuline that you’re crushing. Don’t be this wreck, grow Antartikhaze and be high as a pingouin.

Actually, and seriously, it’s a combo to eat at this hour. Insuline peak (“why the fuck you’re awake”, “give me thick fuel right now”) + the “stone” of the digestive process. The base of this bad habit is the reverse, giving you physically the feeling that it help.

Like the double-expresso-blunt before going to sleep (i’m in), even if it’s a different process (“finish him”, “not enough or too much tired to be sleepy”).

I know i’m boring again.

3 Likes