Would anyone listen to an OG based podcast-TheOGBudCast

Also would anyone be interested in embroidered hoodies or t shirts with TheOGBudCast logo on there. Maybe even the small grinders. 50% of the profits go back into content. 50% to the OG server fund. And costs covered for materials and embroidery/etching. Just a thought

Particularly @lemonadejoe for agreement before any go ahead

8 Likes

Those grinders are cool.

2 Likes

I think they are. I really like the big black and gold one myself :sunglasses: theres a possibility we could add individual OGers monikers to the underside of the grinders too

4 Likes

Nice idea.

3 Likes

Let’s get Adam Dunn on here. :smirk: Pretty sure Duke Diamond would be 100% down.
But these would be better to discuss OG & current events in the canna world than strain talk, IMO.

Maybe Eagle Gardens?

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I’ll bet you could get Alan Adkisson from Grokashi on! He would be an awesome interview. Really knowledgeable and well spoke.

From CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

https://gro-kashi.com/

5 Likes

I wouldn’t even know where to find to approach these people brother CS. It’s not all about strain talk. Theres a plan in the pipeline for somebody here to do a bit on their breeding techniques which I look forward to.

Getting a lot of good suggestions coming in of guys to chat to. I’m not even entirely sure what probiotic growing is. So thanks for the rabbit hole :nerd_face: let me do a bit of watching and reading on this. Sounds like it would be quite an interesting topic on first glance.

6 Likes

Just one more suggestion but one of the best podcast interviews I ever heard was a guy called David Kessler. He’s the chief scientific officer at a company called Agrify. They do cultivation and extraction technologies. Really interesting and knowledgeable guy on cannabis cultivation techniques. He also answered an email I sent him so he is contactable. Give this a listen and if you want his email address shoot me a DM. :+1::grinning:

3 Likes

Breeder steve has said he never turns down a request to do a podcast. I bet we could do a good one that really explores stuff he hasnt talked about.

5 Likes

Big one and 2 small. I’m a fan of them. Especially the big gold (inside) one.
Also sorry for the delay in replies guys. Came back off holiday today. If you wish to send them this way to see if they fancy a chat on the budcast. I’d be happy to have whatever knowledge thrown my way so I can share with you all :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Impromptu night camping with the boys and hank

11 Likes

Theres a little video of our camping trip up on Tiktok. That has my IRL friend who is growing to be on the show. And a police helicopter that circled us for around 15 minutes :eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

What’s your mate going to chat about , life on the run , fugitive top ten tricks you need to know ?

: )

4 Likes

I’ll tune in for that

4 Likes

You already know us too well. I am a bail jumper on occasion :rofl:

You should have seen the chase in the megane :rofl: 2 interceptors and a chopper. 4 hours in mud. 2 days without the car. No charges and a post on FB the day after about keyless entry crime. But we wont talk about that :no_mouth:

6 Likes

The mrs got me a vegetable slicer. It sliced this cabbage good let me tell you :rofl::upside_down_face: got a little bit of work to do today. And then I’ve got a week of freedom to get on with the podcast. So hopefully we have something to release in a week or so :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Damn brother…
Clean it up and keep the finger dry.
Smoke a strong one and chill for a few days…

2 Likes

It will be sweet bro. Unfortunately, cant chill cos still got painting and stuff to do. (I am semi ambidextrous through work stuff at least) that is now clean and dry. I probably should have taped the skin back down. But never mind :rofl:

2 Likes

A packet of salt and vinegar crisps will sort you right out
: )

3 Likes