Would anyone listen to an OG based podcast-TheOGBudCast

I feel that. Some will be here for the making of. Others will just want to watch. I’m good with either. Hopefully you enjoy bro

5 Likes

Oioi looks top bro nice piece of history there

2 Likes

Nice job on the first episode @mcr0161 and @HolyAngel .

4 Likes

Thankyou man. Glad you enjoyed. Can see from a production side it’s a little rough but the content @HolyAngel was good :sunglasses::facepunch:

7 Likes

Crazy how fast this is moving. Feel like it was yesterday I saw the first post. Now we are 600+ posts in.

3 Likes

You’re not the only one feeling it moved crazy fast. Seemed a good idea though and getting good responses. I’m excited to get the next one out :100::sunglasses:

4 Likes

definitely a good way to practice my osint. from what i’ve heard, i’ve still got it. this is fun as hell to be a part of. just an organically grown podcast for a major website. fitting if you ask me. i should have used that phrase in the description. i may work on something this week to see if i can get one that sounds a little better.

2 Likes

Yeah, man, congrats. You’ve created the next big thing for OG.

May be a bigger step than you realize, what with the other guy taking on Instagram. Social media visibility is a big, big deal. Could end up making OG a household name as more of the US and the world legalizes

1 Like

Hey @MCR0161 , sorry to say but I finally got to sit down and listened the the last bit of the first podcast and in the last couple sentences you stated that you are running low on beans? Do you mean a particular strain or just beans in general. Need some beans to grow brother, I know a guy :wink: Just let me know. :v:

8 Likes

I don’t know about that. But I’m enjoying it. And loving the communities involvement too. Its grown a lot faster than I expected.

This would be the ideal. Especially as the UK is still very much archaic with their cannabis laws.

It’s all good. It’s there to be enjoyed/endured at your own pace brother :sunglasses::100: I did mean a particular strain. My own project Jack’s rainbow. I’m down to around 7 beans to try and carry on a line. Although I now have back pain so I’m thinking the SSDD f2 bx1 gifted by @HolyAngel as an outcross if I could find a decent male and back cross so I could work a regular line would be epic. Chances are it wonr work out that way though lol. My bean stash for photo periods is kinda light but I have plenty of autos. Any would certainly be received with gratitude :green_heart:

8 Likes

PM me an addy bud and I will fire some stuff off to you. I have a bunch of autos but way more photo’s so I am happy to stock you up a bit. :v:

8 Likes

Might have a few of the F2 fems that were made in my seed fridge. :wink:

11 Likes

Yes! This!

3 Likes

I thought that was you m’fer. WTF :man_facepalming:

:hugs:

:evergreen_tree: i’m too high to feel stoopid :laughing:

1 Like

I’ll get right to that now thankyou doug :sunglasses::facepunch: I’m getting some beans stuck in when we get back from the caravan ready for a winter run.

I knew there was some still floating around. Just didn’t know where. My IRL friend @DMT took 4 established beans a few months back and has them vegging too so there is mothers to choose curs from but it’s always timescales with my mate :upside_down_face: I’ll be happy to start some of the ones I’ve got remaining now I know theres room for me to mess up again. I’m still no breeder bro :joy:

Whether it takes me a year or 40 I’ll keep coming back to this :100:

All that Hawaiian air getting to your logical cores. Saltwater malfunctions we will call it. I cant believe its took you this long CS :joy: face tatted mancunian face all over the place :eyes:

Don’t feel stupid we still love you bro

5 Likes

I will be doing a bridgelux LED light tutorial. Not on the next show but maybe one or 2 after. Depends how fast I get the rest of the cash together. I’ve managed to stick about £70 away so far and 8 strips with an xlg240-l-ab driver should set me back £110 in total for the digikey order and maybe another £40 in miscellaneous items. Or a little less if I use “reclaimed” road signs etc :joy:

I’ve also started @medmanbrand introduction. I think I may put a small teaser together for the Tiktok so you all have an idea of what’s to come. But not today cos it’s the last day of this holiday. I’m hoping to get some SSDDF2BX1 started when I get home. And my friend has taken 4 cuts of the JR for me. (All from different females he is mothering. I started too many for the loft last time, all of mine were burned up in the 4500ppm res scandal but he kept his going) I think I will actually pollinate a few branches on each of the females and see which performs the best. No idea why this is a half budcast and half grow journal reply. It just seems easier than many threads when i don’t have too much to document :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Also would anyone be interested in embroidered hoodies or t shirts with TheOGBudCast logo on there. Maybe even the small grinders. 50% of the profits go back into content. 50% to the OG server fund. And costs covered for materials and embroidery/etching. Just a thought

Particularly @lemonadejoe for agreement before any go ahead

8 Likes

Those grinders are cool.

2 Likes

I think they are. I really like the big black and gold one myself :sunglasses: theres a possibility we could add individual OGers monikers to the underside of the grinders too

4 Likes

Nice idea.

3 Likes