"Yes, I really do need all these plants." 🤣 Autoflowers, photoperiods, bugs, breeding, & a Humboldt heirloom (journal)

yea I missed it i guess, been very busy, work and renovations

1 Like

Was just giving you a hard time :wink::green_heart: life does get crazy busy and autos aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. I added your name though, just send your address my way & I’ll drop some seeds in the mail for you. :grin::green_heart:

:rofl: yeah, that looks about right.
I got up early so I could get out in the sun before work meetings started. I work from home, so luckily get lots of chances for little outside breaks. :heart_eyes::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

You’re working on adding a grow room in your garage, right? How is it going? :slight_smile:

Oh thank you! I’ll PM you. Im looking forward to growing some of your creations too.

2 Likes

Got my outdoor plants vegging right now in a spare room, still have a couple more renovation on the house then I can start converting the garage to the grow zone

2 Likes

Nice! I think I’ll be down in Lacey in a couple weeks, if you want to grab a coffee drop me a pm :slight_smile: and if you want an extra outdoor plant or five, mum pointed out we have too many :rofl: and they do have some thrips and two-spot spider mites that keep showing up, but if you don’t care because they will be outside, or you’ve got those already anyway, I’d be happy to share. :smiley:

4 Likes

I got these in the mail today. Thank you so much @RainToday !

I can’t wait to get these going!

9 Likes

Heck yea that would be really cool to meet up with you, just let me know when you are gonna be here

4 Likes

True I cant wait to do a full run of rain gear too !! , Ive got to time my grows better haha, currently I need to do a 2 fast run, a Budderton run and a rain run :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Oh my goodness, “Rain Gear” is hilarious and awesome punny fun! :rofl: I might be to become more than a pollen chucker just so I could make Rain gear. :grin::joy::green_heart:

No obligation to grow those out :green_heart:

6 Likes

Rain gear is the way :smiley:

1 Like

9 Likes

Took down the first Scarlet Grapes a few days ago, she finished beautifully. Nice pungent smell, skunky and sharp.

Gorgeous sparkly nugs. They are drying into dense, hard nuggets. Love it!

Test smoke report later after dry & cure.

Photos:

17 Likes

How long did the SG’s take to complete…? Growing some now and ‘Gorgeous sparkly nugs’ is the right description :slightly_smiling_face:
Those are guite tall :v:

4 Likes

This one I should have left longer I think. I put the seeds in water on January 5, so they went 10 weeks (72 ish days).

They looked sativa-ish, and mum prefers those on the earliest end of harvest. There were a few gold trichomes, the others looked cloudy, the first flush of pistils were faded and they had a nice smell. I ought to have done a half harvest since it’s a new set of genetics. I did leave a few buds, so I’ll take those in another week or two and we’ll see.

Mum tried some of the uncured not totally dry bud, (a noble sacrifice :laughing:) and said it was moderate potency. So maybe needed longer. Going to give it a real test after cure, it didn’t have any substantial sleepy or mood changing effects right now, will be interesting to see if that changes.

10 Likes

She’s usually a 70 to 80 day girl. That Being said she has some sativa tendencies. Then I let them go to 90. So happy to see everyone enjoying her. She is special.

8 Likes

Yes she is @Going2fast :green_heart: This one looks just like her sister, I’ll try letting her go to 90! :smiley:
These two are the ones from @blowdout2269
Going to try some from your generation next time :star_struck::grin:

12 Likes

Yum. That Scarlet Grapes looks juicy! :+1: very nice looking plants

3 Likes

I got Rained on today!!! :sunny: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :sunglasses:
Zamaldelica Express came crashing down at my place.
Thank you @RainToday for sharing your hard work.

8 Likes