YO! GTV Raps

That’s awesome, not the selling part. I feel ya though. I am all free programs , used dell tower and a cheap amazon mic. Still fun.

2 Likes

Bro, I forgot to tell you. These are epic!!

1 Like

I had so many free vst plug-ins. Some of them were so-so, but a few were excellent! I really miss those late night sessions on the keys with headphones on. Got lost in my own world many times lol.

2 Likes

HUGE hip hop head here. Used to co own a production company that brought some of the biggest names in hip hop/rap to Ontario for shows, features etc. Got to hang out with so many legends and smoke so much absolutely incredible Cali weed back then it was like an 8 year dream, no joke. All I listen to is hip hop, still freestyle at times, and we even still get some cyphers going from time to time. There’s still so much Dope hip hop if you know where to look, most went underground. One of the most underrated hip hop artists of ALL TIME IMO is Vinnie Paz, I love Slaine, La Coka Nostra, Sean Price (R.I.P my long time friend) Nas, N.E.M.S, and some Logic too.

5 Likes

Does this count? Stoked to see some live music again.

1 Like

P and me burning some ECSD in a park in Amsterdam about 10 years ago… R.I.P to the gaawd

3 Likes

Oooh shiiiit… I feel an OG battle for supremecy coming up haha

Oldtimerunderground make way for the down under thunder sound… :joy:

3 Likes

Lyrics profound, this my mound back to your moll hill coz when I shoot saarn, I shoot to kill

Ooooooooo game over :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Battle? Ha! Ain’t nothing but devastation,
have you contemplatin, the situation you facin

Free the people from the pain, desert eagle make it rain, shit will never be the same, once OTUG hit your brain.

Nah bro, this is only the beginnin, I been slippin a clip-in, hollow tippin, the blood drippin

Non-stoppin, I’m poppin, like a fire pack of beans, makin you flee the scene, quicker than crack fiends

I hold it down, roll around, on the ground

Like I’m on fire, filled with pain, mixed with desire

Gettin higher, than you’ll ever witness, and when I’m done, ain’t gonna be no forgiveness

Cause just like a lil child loves to play outside,
I can freestyle non-stop, till the day that I die

Why? Cause I love to rhyme, all the muthafukin time
Whether it’s on the block, or when I’m on the grind

Shine! like a diamond in the rough, blind you,
And if you actin tough, best believe I’m gon find you

I could keep going, but I better stop here,
The only way you’ll make it out alive, is if you show no fear

2 Likes

I see you still typing but fam I’m fast as lightning, like Michael Myers with the mask my flow kind of frightening

Edit: you just snuck that in :rofl:

2 Likes

Lmaoo, jokes :joy: you killed it bro

3 Likes

Too good bro that was fun

2 Likes

Only devastation is when I whipe out the nation and take control of this population

Dunn you be trippin by the time you go bust your head straight im rippin’ off like your limbs and all that’s left is a bloody pair of Timbs…

3 Likes

No need to witness I’ll scratch you off the wish list like it was Christmas…

While your minin’ for diamonds I’m a smack the Garfunkel out ya like Paul Simmons…

Mic drop :microphone:

:joy:

3 Likes

Ain’t no man but me, who can deliver,
Lyrics to your liver, mixed wit a bit of da liquor

I been killin it often, steady bossin,
Even when I die, I’ll be jumpin out the coffin

Nothing anyone can say, that can stand in my way, if you see the switch blade, it just means I’m about to shave :laughing:

I know it may sound funny, but no laughin,
Hope you know how to duck, cause I’m about to start blastin

Call me the lyrical giant, defyin the rules of gravity, shits a fuckin tragedy if you come and try to battle me

Bloody broken bruised, win or lose, it’s hard to tell, make you find your way home, follow the trail of gun shells

Fool! I’m a straight up killa, I look like a cross of gorilla and a chinchilla!

Wait hold up, what the fuk did I just say :rofl:

3 Likes

Lmfaaoo you killed me bro

:grin:

1 Like

Don’t make me go all ‘patty cake, patty cake, baker’s man’ on yo ass :joy: hahaa I am lit right now

1 Like

Tapping out for 45 while I do yoga bit I’ll be back to move minds as if my name was yoda… :joy:

3 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground btw mate loved the battle, how the he’ll do you post GIFY on here… I’ve noticed you are a master at it. It always says my files are too big

1 Like

tenor

2 Likes