Freakish Human Host syndrome

I’m a simple idiot. I know what I want, it’s the best weed in the world to fall into my pipe, but alas…th-945981800
The hole in my pipe is not the hole in me. I went looking for holes everywhere.
I found a hole in the sky from where I was sitting:

I’ve spent too much time wondering if I was a freak or a reject. I looked down at all the bugs crawling around, eating stuff that is the product of decay hoping they’d lay eggs in my brain, and I could turn off my human depravity, and that i could aspire to become a human host. But i came across this:

My view through the hole in the sky has been different ever since. If this plant has ever changed your life, you’re a human host too.

This thread is for my freakshow, but feel free to add stuff, anything at all really.

I also have an auto I threw outside a couple days ago in order to fuck around and find out. Look at that stttreeetttch @mota. Had just started flower when I kicked it out of the tent for showing too much leg already to the bushy bitch next to her, that ill show after…

Hey dolf, you’re a smart guy. that’s a fem double grape from a beloved og member :face_with_hand_over_mouth: if she dies she dies. But she won’t. I’ll be her human host for when it’s too cold at night.

Heres the bushy bitch:

So yeah. Let’s go summer time. :sunny:

Also, I think a tombstone bam bam might make an appearance, as well as a party pooper, that this time might actually not be me lol :wink:

31 Likes

Great plants @breadwinner :grinning:
Looking forward to seeing how they grow this season.

4 Likes

Thanks otug, I’m really going to give it the ol college try (which means I’m prepared to invest everything and still remain an unsellable version of a human) lol

it’s all for the greater good

2 Likes

Being a human host would mean you lose sentience, you are the lense which renders chaos hospitable :wink:

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m saying

What you think you know will eventually be overwritten, and your pull on the situation, despite being right or wrong may only serve to prolong your suffering, preying upon your hope. More suffering. It’s ok though.

1 Like

Your plants look so great! Nice and bushy, and a green we all love!

Last year I started germinating in early March. This year, towards the end of March. I hope I don’t come to rue that decision, although, I did it primarily because of the weather. Now that the first batch of seedlings are big enough to be in dirt and covered outside, I think I feel less nervous about it.

2 Likes

Just don’t put em out too early where they flip slightly to flower before long days hit, that’s the main thing, where I’m at. This auto I put outside is purely for ‘science’

Everything else is back in the tent till I pop more seeds and run out of room

Speaking of room, anybody in central VA have room for this ol mom?

It’s getting composted tomorrow otherwise :innocent::smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Some inspirational pics from last summer

I’m sure I can improve :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

13 Likes

How was the smoke on that one last summer?
Freaks, rejects & hippies (real ones) are the best people imo. None of the Keeping up with the Joneses pretense b.s. & dumb dentist jokes. Real people get a :+1:

Who hasn’t thought of becoming a host for an “Invasion of the bodysnatchers” type alien species? Boring people with no imagination, that’s who.

8 Likes

I made alot of hash with it, but wish I’d kept more flower because I suck at efficiency when it comes to hash (making and smoking, lol)
The buds are stupid sticky, sugar leaves are frosted. I got alot of of piney sweet evergreen through flower, kind of juniper like…some bubblegum, sort of somewhere between sour apple and standard pink big league chew. Mostly just taste like bright sweet sunshine weed, and that lovely tart pucker. Didn’t last long enough to cure lol

I have not flowered indoors yet, I grew autos this winter but kept the freakshow over probably some other better options.

I’ve been eyeballing this strain since wayback, shape-shifting while I waited…

The cosmos hit me with it last year, and the rest of the future is history. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Uploading: 20221009_094518.jpg…

I’m a horrible trimmer anyway, but these sugar leaves make it easy to be happy with it.

13 Likes

Good or bad, it’s always been a part of my life. For me, I think it’s mostly good. Any “oh shit” moments have always involved blue lights. Last summer was probably my most proactive outside I’ve ever been, carrying 3’ tall plants in 5 gallon buckets around each afternoon to prevent dew and rain from getting on them and back out each morning. I’ll probably do it again this year, I had very little budrot come harvest compared to previous years. Is that the plant telling me to do that or am I the one? Hmm.

6 Likes

Some specimens

A prepped pot waiting

10 Likes

Interesting. Neat to see someone growing it for consecutive seasons.

Sounds like an interesting scent profile. And she’s definately got those freaky looks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How’d you find the effects?

2 Likes

That’s the essence of most of my grow life! HA! Move plants all season, that’s what I do!

3 Likes

I have come to embrace both of these things.

3 Likes

side view
top view
Shes looking hungry

double grapes

8 Likes

Auto doing ok so far outside :+1:

6 Likes

Thousand word substitute

4 Likes

Shit now I have to start my autos.

4 Likes