You've Got To Know When To Grow 'Em (A First Timers Journal)

Thank you, I’m reading/learning about dampening off now per your advice.

2 Likes

Your good my friend. I love that state. I have lived all over. VA is for lovers. I’m glad you have found a home. I live in your state for a few years. Seen a lot. From the hills to the coast. I have a few ladies there back in the day. I was very young. Lol., I’m so happy for your state. I’m not to far from ya. And @Blueridge . We need a 420 brogrows. :laughing:

3 Likes

:joy: yes sir we definitely do… I like that grow bros… anytime you want to come to va you have a partner in crime I’m not here either. With a bong in my hand.lol :raised_hands::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Got my first tail this morning! So excited!!!

5 Likes

And it begins :raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Getting ready, hopefully tonight! :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Looking like a good setup man👍 I rock the same 2x2 Marshydro tent, I will definitely be following along!

2 Likes

That’s awesome! :slight_smile: I don’t have much more space unfortunately until I buy a house in a round a year or two…saving money on weed though every month should help me reach my goal faster lol. I got 1 seed in the soil now, still waiting on the other 3 to germinate after 40 hours.

4 Likes

I’m also very limited on space… Plus I promised the owner I wouldn’t grow on his property because the last tenants built a ghetto grow area in the garage and started a fire somehow. However I feel pretty safe with my little tent and haven’t had to buy any herb since September :smiley:

3 Likes

Omg that’s crazy :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I forget where I saw the tip in here, but I read that you can look to see where the taproot comes out even if the whole thing isn’t showing yet, and if you see a white dot it’s a good sign… I just checked and the 3 other seeds have white dots!

2 Likes

Remember your very first grow and how excited you were as each part of the process happened for the very first time? This is so damn exciting right now…

3 Likes

I totally remember my first grow. Northern Lights Bagseed.

2 Likes

Had no clue what i was doing and was scared to death to join a forum let alone post. So i kinda just sat in the background watching other people make mistakes. Just be ready for anything. And remember its just a plant if something goes wrong its not gonna explode.

5 Likes

My first seed when it finally sprouts from the soil :joy:

tenor

12 Likes

I’m definitely worried…about everything lol Luckily I have back up here, and my buddy here in VA who owns a lawn care business for a living, lots of good resources to be successful! (hopefully…)

3 Likes

Pretty soon your be so high youll need help finding your thread.

4 Likes

I remember my first time. Back in the late 90’s one of my parents friends gave me some basic information about growing and I was off, bought a 1000w mh lamp with a flimsy metal reflector and a gray ballast that looked like it should be mounted on a power poll. I got some seeds in the mail from Johnny Reeferseed(I think that’s what he called himself) and grew 3 mystery plants. I was excited the whole damn time lol

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I know exactly how you feel.

1 Like

It really did lol, My second lamp was much better 1000w hps with air cooled hood and the ballast was a nice metal box with vents and a handle