Zephyr's June 2020 Overgrow Server Fundraiser [Closed]

@zephyr
I may have missed it - rough estimate for weeks flowering on the pink Lebanese ?

3 Likes

What does ā€œon to the next thenā€ mean? Just curiousā€¦

3 Likes

I was looking for the same info. You beat me to it. :+1: Iā€™ll let you know if I find anything if nobody else finds it first.

3 Likes

Nevermind, reread the thread! Enjoy the lot

3 Likes

They havenā€™t been grown yet ā€¦ :sunglasses:

4 Likes

There ya go! Thanks! We shall find out soon then. :slight_smile: Edit: Well, kind of soon-ish. LOL

4 Likes

@livingthedream @Bizzy
The pure lebanese pink is ready to harvest in early to mid october outdoors. This is for seeded females or faded ripe late harvest sinsemilla. You could also pull them earlier for a speedier ā€˜lebanese blondā€™ effect. In Lebanon the blond and red lebanese hash comes from the same plants, and the appearance and effect of the final product is determined by harvest timing.
@George is right, the pink lebanese x blueberry hashplant in the auction have not been flowered yet. In hybrids, the lebanese genetics tend to result in an earlier outdoor harvest. The pure lebanese are pretty resistant to frost, hail, and rain so this hybrid should make pretty sturdy outdoor plants.

The lebanese sinatra are pretty quick flowering indoors. I like to harvest my plants late, these are ready in 2 months if you let them get very ripe and faded.

I havenā€™t grown the pure lebanese indoors, but it has been grown indoors under led by another grower and apparently finished well although I didnā€™t see photos of those plants.

9 Likes

Getting down to the wireā€¦snipers no sniping! only I can do that.

4 Likes

Thanks for the additional Information
Cocking the 50 cal lol

7 Likes

Firing line make ready!

6 Likes

Never say never again ā€¦ icon_eek|nullxnull
Lot #19 => 55 USD @pufferfishfiend, no regrets ejem|nullxnull , looks like you keep #17, if not, Iā€™ll share them with you ā€¦ :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Iā€™m not going to outbid anyone, I havenā€™t been here long enough and am not comfortable doing so, but if anyone in lots 16 thru 20 donā€™t come through I will match their bid for that lot of seeds.

7 Likes

Donā€™t worry, if you want pinkies I can send you some, thanks for letting things as they are ā€¦ :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Lot #3 120.00 @Enjoi802

5 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome, thanks for the offer. Did you get any of the platinum pineapple? (I donā€™t remember who was in on that one.) I did so if youā€™d want to swap a few Iā€™d be up for that. :slight_smile: :star_struck:

Edit: Or some of the ones Iā€™m bidding on in this one provided I win. lol

6 Likes

Lot #16
@7lpdwcaw
$70

4 Likes

I was out and frustrated :disappointed:, itā€™s a great strain, if no one takes them from me we have a deal, you made my day ā€¦ :grin:

6 Likes

Cha-ching! :+1: :beers:

4 Likes

Lot #19 @George - $70.00 and, hopefully, a long climb down unless someone has a helicopter. If not, see you in a few days.

5 Likes

just slide on downā€¦

4 Likes